Sterling to Chelsea

Tin hat on, but I think he is over rated. Misses loads of sitters (yes I know you have to be there to miss them) brilliant at taking on 3 players, turning then doing it again, turning and trying again till he loses it rather than playing the easy pass. If I was a city fan he would frustrate the life out of me, like he does when I watch him play for England. I'm sure some one will show me stats I am hopelessly wrong then quote his goals in the world Cup and euros, but he still frustrates me.

Tin hat on, but I think he is over rated. Misses loads of sitters (yes I know you have to be there to miss them) brilliant at taking on 3 players, turning then doing it again, turning and trying again till he loses it rather than playing the easy pass. If I was a city fan he would frustrate the life out of me, like he does when I watch him play for England. I'm sure some one will show me stats I am hopelessly wrong then quote his goals in the world Cup and euros, but he still frustrates me.
im on him for 25 goals now ;):D

A goal every 2 games for a winger is pretty good to be fair.

Each to their own, you are allowed to dislike a player

Back