Stealth Camping on a Roundabout near Silky!

Noticed Mad Mistake fella is at it now.
Wow, that’s desperate. Hasn’t got the right gear, doesn’t have a clue by the looks of it. Probably just sat in the bushes with his one can for an hour or so and didn’t even stay all night.
Anyone seen this character before not really a stealthy spot this like

Another poor imitation. Crap patter, only drinks 2 cans. Weird.

Just watched his last takeaway at the factory, going full time at YT and has a new motor.

Good for him.
Just been perusing his vids as I haven’t watched regularly since last summer. Clicked on this one as I was intrigued and figured he must have had some decent success to be leaving the factory.

Anyone have the story without me watching tons of vids as to what is going on for him. He been offered some kind of sponsorship deal?

Just been perusing his vids as I haven’t watched regularly since last summer. Clicked on this one as I was intrigued and figured he must have had some decent success to be leaving the factory.

Anyone have the story without me watching tons of vids as to what is going on for him. He been offered some kind of sponsorship deal?
Nah, there is no story really. He went viral after the Silksworth roundabout video from the start of this thread and has grown steadily since then. He gets the odd free thing from companies (the odd coat, camping equipment and there's a video where he reviewed an e-bike that sells for about £1500) but nothing regular. The whiskey he reviews are all freebies that people send in to him and Uncle Ben's send him the odd free packet of rice but that's about it. He was working full time at the factory, has his own cleaning business and had to find the time to fit in the camps for the videos but got to the point where the YouTube income was his main source of income so jacked the factory in to use the time to make an extra video per week. But he's very open about the fact he doesn't have sponsors or patreon or anything like that.

Nah, there is no story really. He went viral after the Silksworth roundabout video from the start of this thread and has grown steadily since then. He gets the odd free thing from companies (the odd coat, camping equipment and there's a video where he reviewed an e-bike that sells for about £1500) but nothing regular. The whiskey he reviews are all freebies that people send in to him and Uncle Ben's send him the odd free packet of rice but that's about it. He was working full time at the factory, has his own cleaning business and had to find the time to fit in the camps for the videos but got to the point where the YouTube income was his main source of income so jacked the factory in to use the time to make an extra video per week. But he's very open about the fact he doesn't have sponsors or patreon or anything like that.
Cheers DM, that's nice of you to take the time. I'm glad YouTube is at least covering his factory wages. Hopefully he gets more success/money, but even if he now doesn't have to slog it at the factory, that's surely success in itself.

The last video I watched was the one where he got caught. I was howling at his reasoning with the tour guide: "Listen mate, there's no point in that. I've had a drink so I can't drive anywhere anyway."

Wonder if Mick gets a cut of the profits?

Cheers DM, that's nice of you to take the time. I'm glad YouTube is at least covering his factory wages. Hopefully he gets more success/money, but even if he now doesn't have to slog it at the factory, that's surely success in itself.

The last video I watched was the one where he got caught. I was howling at his reasoning with the tour guide: "Listen mate, there's no point in that. I've had a drink so I can't drive anywhere anyway."

They need to go to a Newcastle home game

That's one of my favourites too. Funnily enough I made the wife watch it at the weekend. Howling when they get caught, then when the tour guide walks away and he does the sex noise and you hear everyone in the ghost tour pissing themselves.

That's one of my favourites too. Funnily enough I made the wife watch it at the weekend. Howling when they get caught, then when the tour guide walks away and he does the sex noise and you hear everyone in the ghost tour pissing themselves.
Link ta mate? One of the few i havent seen.

Back