Stealth Camping on a Roundabout near Silky!

next time I see (tramps) Comparing the colour of purple meths..I will rethink...It's Stealth camping..not a fucked up lifestyle ...it's a you tube channel.

Last edited:
Good luck to him. I haven’t watched for months as i started to find them boring but he seems a great lad and the best of luck to him. I will probably start watching again and give it another go.

Good luck to the lad but according to the below website he will only be earning $1000 a month from his youtube channel.
How much do youtubers make? YouTube Money Calculator - NoxInfluencer
He’ll sharp be back to work in my opinion

Hope not like as I really like the lad.

I sent in a “ fans clip” last week. He better play it .
Good luck to him. I haven’t watched for months as i started to find them boring but he seems a great lad and the best of luck to him. I will probably start watching again and give it another go.
The ones with Smick on are absolutely class.

The ones with Mrs blot in and Chris are absolutely shite.

The ones by himself are ok.

Last edited:

It’s just the same old that I found boring. If he mixed it up a little I think he would get a lot more viewers but who am I to give advice to someone who has amassed nearly 60k followers.

The risky stealth ones are the best. Not keen on the Lake District ones.

Hopefully he hasn’t burnt his bridges with his workplace with his last video. I’m sure he said they were going to keep the job open for him to return.

I presume he lives a modest life n a grand a month may well do him. Seems a lovely lad and you can totally tell he speaks from the heart. Ive done business with his workplace, visiting n meeting him n scmick would complete my life really! 😉

He's got a cleaning business as well so guess he will use his free time to take on more business as well as the extra YouTube video. I know he's said a few times he typically does a full shift at the factory then straight out for a cleaning job and has to fit the camps in as well, must be knackered.

The ones with Mick are definitely the best. Tend not to bother with the food reviews now unless he's in them.

Putting that much drink away every week plus a big takeaway every week must affect his health as well, especially as the takeaways typically have questionable hygiene standards.

He's got a cleaning business as well so guess he will use his free time to take on more business as well as the extra YouTube video. I know he's said a few times he typically does a full shift at the factory then straight out for a cleaning job and has to fit the camps in as well, must be knackered.

The ones with Mick are definitely the best. Tend not to bother with the food reviews now unless he's in them.

Putting that much drink away every week plus a big takeaway every week must affect his health as well, especially as the takeaways typically have questionable hygiene standards.
If his van is owt to go by, I wouldn’t want him cleaning my gaff.

Back