Steak house on bridge st

This ^ we ate in there a few times and restaurant was always clean and tidy and toilets spotless food was great too and their lamb and leek a particular delight . The writer who added it to the guardian list is from tunstall , I wish more people had ventured in rather than made opinions from looking through the window and it might have survived
I went in a few times. It may well have been decent when the guardian reporter went in but they lived on that review too long and it was run-down and crap when I was there. The carpet was so old you could see where it was worn down between the tables. The plastic plants were dusty and they couldn’t even be bothered to put the multipacks of Coke they’d bought from the supermarket away out of the customers sight. That level of care in the front of house always translates to the kitchen in my experience.

I went in a few times. It may well have been decent when the guardian reporter went in but they lived on that review too long and it was run-down and crap when I was there. The carpet was so old you could see where it was worn down between the tables. The plastic plants were dusty and they couldn’t even be bothered to put the multipacks of Coke they’d bought from the supermarket away out of the customers sight. That level of care in the front of house always translates to the kitchen in my experience.

i went in the last few years. maybe a couple of times actually, thought it was really canny. scruffy definitely but the food was top notch i thought and the staff were spot on with us

Back