Staycation

Luckily we hadn't firmed up any holiday plans for this year. It'll be a long while before I go anywhere near an airport. Maybe look for a week in The Lakes late summer if lockdown allows

If you want to stay in the UK (and Wales is open) then I highly recommend this part of the world. Great mountains and great beaches - especially on Anglesey. Don't tend to get many from the North East here

We went when I was about 11 but it rained every day and then the tent nearly blew away in the tail end of a hurricane, so we packed up and came home! Would like to go back and see it properly. I'd like to go to Portmeirion again.

We went when I was about 11 but it rained every day and then the tent nearly blew away in the tail end of a hurricane, so we packed up and came home! Would like to go back and see it properly. I'd like to go to Portmeirion again.
Yeah, it's a nice trip portmerion. I always think with a British summer that if you spend a lot of time camping or outdoors etc you will get probay get some sunny spells. You just have to put up with the showers etc. It's when you get endless days of rain without break that people lose the will to live

Back