Starting to hate MW 2 :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:

and some of us don't like it.

2 main things that piss me off with mw2 at the mo (never play ffa so don't encounter nuke boosters anymore), 1 is the marathon, lightweight and commando pro, runny stabby bastards, some of them never fire a shot. f***ing ridiculous. 2 is the way the game quite often gets in the habit of chucking you in an already open game with allsorts of killstreaks raining down, and if you stick around till the end of the game, then it kicks you out of the lobby for the new game and when you go back to find game it sticks you back into an already open one. Annoys the fuck out of me when that happens.

I'm taking a break from it, with fallout 3 and fifa demo keeping me busy till fifa and gt5 are released.

hahah I have a class set up for doing that on high rise. It's quite fun! I just stick in one of the buildings running around knifing people, never go into the middle unless I spawn there. Annoying as fuck when you're on the receiving end but fun when you do it. I can quite often come top with a very good K-D ratio when I do this. Best is when you have throwing knife as well. Really pisses some people off. Get load of abuse on the Mic. Only do it now and then though.

hahah I have a class set up for doing that on high rise. It's quite fun! I just stick in one of the buildings running around knifing people, never go into the middle unless I spawn there. Annoying as fuck when you're on the receiving end but fun when you do it. I can quite often come top with a very good K-D ratio when I do this. Best is when you have throwing knife as well. Really pisses some people off. Get load of abuse on the Mic. Only do it now and then though.

It makes me dizzy whenever I've tried doing that, i have noticed there is more people doing this on highrise like.

:evil: :evil: when 2 people go and hide on a level and kill each other to get their levels high :evil: i'm sick of them tossers ruining the game for others.

Another one is people camping. I had a game with SAFCKEY not long back on a free for all. He was the only other person I seen In about 5 minutes. Ruins the game and it's starting to make me hate it.

same here i spent 2 full games killing one of them they kept moving so i kept following the guy on my team untill during the 3rd game they finaly left.

and camping is one of the first things on teh game i with they would come up witha way to satmp it out.

same here i spent 2 full games killing one of them they kept moving so i kept following the guy on my team untill during the 3rd game they finaly left.

and camping is one of the first things on teh game i with they would come up witha way to satmp it out.

why? it adds to the game if you ask me

some people run around knifing, some people sit from a high spot with a sniper rifle and some sit in the same place waiting for people to run past before shooting them

means you have to adapt your own game

They should let you blow up the walls.

:evil: :evil: when 2 people go and hide on a level and kill each other to get their levels high :evil: i'm sick of them tossers ruining the game for others.

Another one is people camping. I had a game with SAFCKEY not long back on a free for all. He was the only other person I seen In about 5 minutes. Ruins the game and it's starting to make me hate it.

:cool:

What's your PS3 tag mate, campers have ruined the game for me. I'm always on fifa now like, I got bored of people lying in a bush waiting for you to run past. When that doesn't happen you get tubed or randomly grenaded. The next game looks like it's going to be even more busy than this one as well.

Played last night bfbc2 was apache pilot. Love it. Proper team work involved.

Love that about Bad Company 2, the feeling that you're not in it alone like you do in CoD. Plus you get to blow holes in walls, fly UAV's and it's more wide open.

Love that about Bad Company 2, the feeling that you're not in it alone like you do in CoD. Plus you get to blow holes in walls, fly UAV's and it's more wide open.

Played desert last night. Had a squad of 3. My mate was co pilot and doing sone serious damage. As I was firing rockets into a building full of Russians my other member of squad tracer darted tanks so I could hellfire the enemy tanks.
As this was going on the Russian chopper come into range, and my co pilot accidentally ejects out! Came back round for another pass flying low pass buildings I managed to pick him back up, engage the enemy chopper and blow him out of the sky then fly back to base to run repairs.

That's why I love battlefield.

Got Bored of BBC2 pretty quick. multiplayer was ok (especially blowin up buildings) the only way i could fly the chopters was backwards straight into a fukin tree,the campaign would of been better if it wasnt 90% storytellin. medal of honour looks very similar, but still gonna get it like. Bring on black ops!:lol:

Played desert last night. Had a squad of 3. My mate was co pilot and doing sone serious damage. As I was firing rockets into a building full of Russians my other member of squad tracer darted tanks so I could hellfire the enemy tanks.
As this was going on the Russian chopper come into range, and my co pilot accidentally ejects out! Came back round for another pass flying low pass buildings I managed to pick him back up, engage the enemy chopper and blow him out of the sky then fly back to base to run repairs.

That's why I love battlefield.

The thing about battlefield is you can do so much! At the moment I gotta thing about planting c4s all over the place, nothing more rewarding than seeing a quad with two enemies go flying! Also like playing role as a medic with my defibs. Add me if you fancy a game sometime brownstar_ (remember the underscore)

The thing about battlefield is you can do so much! At the moment I gotta thing about planting c4s all over the place, nothing more rewarding than seeing a quad with two enemies go flying! Also like playing role as a medic with my defibs. Add me if you fancy a game sometime brownstar_ (remember the underscore)

Yeah I'm on quite a bit. You ps3? I'm BillyBlyth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back