Starting to hate MW 2 :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

safcforever

Striker
:evil: :evil: when 2 people go and hide on a level and kill each other to get their levels high :evil: i'm sick of them tossers ruining the game for others.

Another one is people camping. I had a game with SAFCKEY not long back on a free for all. He was the only other person I seen In about 5 minutes. Ruins the game and it's starting to make me hate it.

:evil: :evil: when 2 people go and hide on a level and kill each other to get their levels high :evil: i'm sick of them tossers ruining the game for others.

Another one is people camping. I had a game with SAFCKEY not long back on a free for all. He was the only other person I seen In about 5 minutes. Ruins the game and it's starting to make me hate it.

Don't play Free for all, you're better off playing Demolition or Domination, these games seem to have the least amount of frustration imo.

Ive had it since it came out and have yet to find anyone boosting (only really played TDM like. but agree with the camping malarky it boils me piss:evil:

Free for all seems to be the only mode I don't get owned at for some reason :oops:

Do what I did and watch videos on youtube, certain directors give good tips on map chokepoints and class set ups to use. Helped a lot.

This is how you deal with boosters![ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NITwwUHwy4&p=1DF7D0244E9BE8B2&index=28[/ame]

I'm sick of CoD Mod. 2, it's always full of 12 year olds who try and abuse you on their mic and I can't beat them in-game because I'm crap and they're always 5th prestige and have heart-beat sensors and grenade launchers :evil:

Plus the walls don't blow up.

+
I'm sick of CoD Mod. 2, it's always full of 12 year olds who try and abuse you on their mic and I can't beat them in-game because I'm crap and they're always 5th prestige and have heart-beat sensors and grenade launchers :evil:

Plus the walls don't blow up.

All about BC2 :cool:

Ended up on the team against you earlier...was trying to knife you and get the et tu, brute? achievement. Impossible. Didn't help you killed me about four times!

Yesterday was daft wasn't it? Never had such an easy game on it.

It's really starting to annoy me too, even when i do well i'm f***ing pissed off more than Elpresador!

I even went as far as sending a person i knew was camping round the corner a message saying 'cunt' i then went round the corner to kill him and he f***ing killed me, i quickly quit. :oops:

f***ing losers with their heartbeat sensors sitting there, what is the point of that?! :roll:

I hate Battlefield like, I'm shit at it.

All about BC2 :cool:

Ended up on the team against you earlier...was trying to knife you and get the et tu, brute? achievement. Impossible. Didn't help you killed me about four times!

Yesterday was daft wasn't it? Never had such an easy game on it.

Yesterday it seemed as if we were the only ones trying, didn't stop me punching the air when we won. :oops: I always do that.

Do what I did and watch videos on youtube, certain directors give good tips on map chokepoints and class set ups to use. Helped a lot.

This is how you deal with boosters!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NITwwUHwy4&p=1DF7D0244E9BE8B2&index=28
Think I'm gonna try this, boost justice that is. I did have someone messaging me for boosting i really should have accepted and then did what he did. :lol:

Sitting in a corner waiting for people to come past is beyond me but boosting? f***ing hell how sad do you have to be.

been a bit bored with it lately and hadnt been on for a week or so, mate asked if i fancied a go on zombies on waw, so i did, we joined this lobby and it was strange, player names were huge, when you go to a window you kind of looked right out through the bars, then i noticed this bloke was outside, wtf i thought, then game ended and me and my mate had jumped to the highest level, red star thing and level 65 which im assuming is tenth prestige, i hadnt even got to level 65 on the first one as i didnt like the online much.

had a look in the players history and found the lad who had obviously set up the `modded` match and his loction was Sunderland!

quite happy actually, top rank for fook all :lol:

love to know how he got outside the building though.

I have never understood the down that people get on camping, is it not part of the skill set and surely people are more adept at one thing or another. I used to camp all of the time when I first started playing online as i did not know the maps and I was shit scared of sticking my head out as I knew someone would blow it off.

There are certain maps where I like to cover a certain area, it is not long before the sure shots get wise and blow my brains out though. When I find someone camping, I can't help myself going back for them, only for them to continually outsmart me.

The people who boost are tossers, when I see them all huddled up, it just looks very wrong.

I have never understood the down that people get on camping, is it not part of the skill set and surely people are more adept at one thing or another. I used to camp all of the time when I first started playing online as i did not know the maps and I was shit scared of sticking my head out as I knew someone would blow it off.

There are certain maps where I like to cover a certain area, it is not long before the sure shots get wise and blow my brains out though. When I find someone camping, I can't help myself going back for them, only for them to continually outsmart me.

The people who boost are tossers, when I see them all huddled up, it just looks very wrong.
Agree with all this, the camping element is personal preference really, same as running round in a confined space with akimbo shottys & stopping power.

I guess my preferred tactic is using a HBS, ninja, cold blooded & silencer & go looking for campers. Sitting waiting for people to walk past does nowt for me but each to their own.
The camping is nowt compared to spawn campers on R6V back in the day.

Boosters are just pre-pubescent tit heads like
s

That's three words and a number.

:lol:

and some of us don't like it.

2 main things that piss me off with mw2 at the mo (never play ffa so don't encounter nuke boosters anymore), 1 is the marathon, lightweight and commando pro, runny stabby bastards, some of them never fire a shot. f***ing ridiculous. 2 is the way the game quite often gets in the habit of chucking you in an already open game with allsorts of killstreaks raining down, and if you stick around till the end of the game, then it kicks you out of the lobby for the new game and when you go back to find game it sticks you back into an already open one. Annoys the fuck out of me when that happens.

I'm taking a break from it, with fallout 3 and fifa demo keeping me busy till fifa and gt5 are released.

:lol:

and some of us don't like it.

2 main things that piss me off with mw2 at the mo (never play ffa so don't encounter nuke boosters anymore), 1 is the marathon, lightweight and commando pro, runny stabby bastards, some of them never fire a shot. f***ing ridiculous. 2 is the way the game quite often gets in the habit of chucking you in an already open game with allsorts of killstreaks raining down, and if you stick around till the end of the game, then it kicks you out of the lobby for the new game and when you go back to find game it sticks you back into an already open one. Annoys the fuck out of me when that happens.

I'm taking a break from it, with fallout 3 and fifa demo keeping me busy till fifa and gt5 are released.

You missed out one man army, danger close, commando set ups. Frustrating as fuck, glad they won't be in Black Ops.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back