Starfield or Cyberpunk?

If they deleted Johnny Silverhand, Cyberpunk would be the obvious choice

All things considered, Cyberpunk is the better gaming experience. If you haven’t played Bethesda games before Starfield would feel like playing a fifteen-year-old game that makes no sense

Last edited:

Got cyberpunk a few months back and after the first week I haven't turned it back on since. I will do soon to have another go but it was just so hard to get into, too much like hard work rather than a fun experience
Glad someone has said it, that's how I feel! Got into starfield instantly, just seemed easy to play and quite enjoyable. For some reason, whether it's the buttons, or the story, or just the game itself, I can't get into cyberpunk in the same way at all. I was wanting to finish work so I could put starfield on, haven't bothered with cyberpunk all weekend. It must be good mind, so I'm going to try and stick with it

Glad someone has said it, that's how I feel! Got into starfield instantly, just seemed easy to play and quite enjoyable. For some reason, whether it's the buttons, or the story, or just the game itself, I can't get into cyberpunk in the same way at all. I was wanting to finish work so I could put starfield on, haven't bothered with cyberpunk all weekend. It must be good mind, so I'm going to try and stick with it
i am sure its good otherwise people wouldn't go on about it, and so I will give it another go soon enough, but I feel like some games these days require you to go through a whole lengthy training spell which removes much of what you hoped would be early enjoyment. I am mostly looking for games somewhere between not having to learn anything at all (rocket league etc) and this kind of thing where I feel I need to go on a training course just to be able to get something from it

Back