Star Wars - The Last Jedi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

That did cross my mind although surely they would of said something if it was? Just the way Luke and Rey looked at each other at the end and Rey seems stronger than Kylo Ren.
The biggest doubt for me is we don't know if Luke has had a lass after trying to bag off with his sister.

Maybe, although could be Leia and Super Han's kid along with Kylo Ren.

Surely they would not do the 'oh they turn out to be brother and sister but neither knew' thing again?

Then again if Rey was Luke's, why would he have dumped her on the not-Tatooine planet? It was said in episode 7 that her father was dressed in the orange x-wing pilot uniform which suggests it was him. Either that or Wedge got lucky at the ROTJ party then had to hide evidence from the current Mrs Antilles. That is more of an EastEnders plot.

I think in the books (which I only read about 3 of when I was 14 - many years ago), Luke did start to turn to the dark side. There was the cave scene on Degobah which said Luke could become Vader. "Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny". Perhaps Luke thought he was in danger of turning to the dark side so dumped his daughter where she was unlikely to become a JEDI and he went off into exile (just like Yoda and Obi Wan did) to stop himself turning.

Surely they would not do the 'oh they turn out to be brother and sister but neither knew' thing again?

Then again if Rey was Luke's, why would he have dumped her on the not-Tatooine planet? It was said in episode 7 that her father was dressed in the orange x-wing pilot uniform which suggests it was him. Either that or Wedge got lucky at the ROTJ party then had to hide evidence from the current Mrs Antilles. That is more of an EastEnders plot.

I think in the books (which I only read about 3 of when I was 14 - many years ago), Luke did start to turn to the dark side. There was the cave scene on Degobah which said Luke could become Vader. "Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny". Perhaps Luke thought he was in danger of turning to the dark side so dumped his daughter where she was unlikely to become a JEDI and he went off into exile (just like Yoda and Obi Wan did) to stop himself turning.

They did do the Death Star again so possibly.

Anyway
there is a story going round that the script leaked, and I did read the force awakens one a few months early so it's possible, that luke trains Rey, the baddies find them, Rey bests Ren then Luke goes batshit evil on her

Last edited:
Rey and Finn are both Leia's children. Its obvious when you think about it. Rey is obviously the child of Leia and Han and doesn't know she is Kylo's sister, nice twist. However, the real twist comes when its revealed that Finn is the bastard love child of Leia and Lando. You all remember how Lando was all "hey, how you doin, smoochy smoochy gorgeous...." when Leia first landed in Bespin and it obvious that before Hans frozen body was even cold she'd been taken up in clouds and given a large dose of Lando lovin'.

Rey and Finn are both Leia's children. Its obvious when you think about it. Rey is obviously the child of Leia and Han and doesn't know she is Kylo's sister, nice twist. However, the real twist comes when its revealed that Finn is the bastard love child of Leia and Lando. You all remember how Lando was all "hey, how you doin, smoochy smoochy gorgeous...." when Leia first landed in Bespin and it obvious that before Hans frozen body was even cold she'd been taken up in clouds and given a large dose of Lando lovin'.

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back