Star Wars: Battlefront

Status
Not open for further replies.

The free March update is out today, so you have a new map (Survivors of Endor) available for the 40 player games. It's pretty good, different layout with some cool caves to defend, with destroyed AT-AT and Tie Fighters on the ground.

Outer Rim DLC is out within the next 2 weeks, I read they wanted to have it out prior the the 24th of March.

Was showing it to my brother the other day, was a but disappointed to find you cannot on the fighter squadron level use a second remote for two player/split screen. At least was able complete one of the survivor levels with him and earn myself a trophy.

Was showing it to my brother the other day, was a but disappointed to find you cannot on the fighter squadron level use a second remote for two player/split screen. At least was able complete one of the survivor levels with him and earn myself a trophy.
I imagine that would be a nightmare visually, even with a git wass telly.

Still enjoying the game and find most of my time is playing turning point + walker assault.

IHAVECRABBS is my PS4 ID if people are playing it.

Me too. Most of my gaming time is spent on this now. Can't remember the last time I picked something else up. Must be good as I'm not usually into online shooters!!!

Live stream of new DLC here: https://www.twitch.tv/levelcap

Official DLC trailer:
Breakdown:

Looks class, the heros seem a bit better (Greedo scatter shot!!) than I had originally thought. Maps looks sick (Jabba's palace eek) and extraction looks fun: heroes are assigned to each check point. New guns and star cards are gained through hutt contracts which are mini challenges. Star cards look great, weapon to shoot through personal shield and a health boost. Level cap raised to 60, with a new rebel skin apparently, they're going to add imperial ones too.

There's a dev on with a youtuber, says they've sorted hero hunt too so less kill stealing on that mode.

Any chance they'll add a story mode somewhere down the line? I'm interested in this but playing online non-stop can get a bit repetitive.

Live stream of new DLC here: https://www.twitch.tv/levelcap

Official DLC trailer:
Breakdown:

Looks class, the heros seem a bit better (Greedo scatter shot!!) than I had originally thought. Maps looks sick (Jabba's palace eek) and extraction looks fun: heroes are assigned to each check point. New guns and star cards are gained through hutt contracts which are mini challenges. Star cards look great, weapon to shoot through personal shield and a health boost. Level cap raised to 60, with a new rebel skin apparently, they're going to add imperial ones too.

There's a dev on with a youtuber, says they've sorted hero hunt too so less kill stealing on that mode.
:lol: :lol: "sick". FFS.

Apparently it's in development.
@j.w
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Reactions: j.w
Any chance they'll add a story mode somewhere down the line? I'm interested in this but playing online non-stop can get a bit repetitive.

What this man said

WOW IM POSTING IN THE GAMES AREA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back