Star Wars: Battlefront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just been on for a bit. I don't know if they have done something to the targeting or the gun power but I was really struggling with the dl-44, normally I'm pretty good.
It could have been some lag. I also noticed a couple of glitches I have not seen before. At one point a body was just hanging upside down in mid air.
I just bought the hower last week and I'm fuckin' crap with it. The rate of fire's woeful. I've gone back to the one with a white dildo for a barrel. :lol:

Just been on for a bit. I don't know if they have done something to the targeting or the gun power but I was really struggling with the dl-44, normally I'm pretty good.
It could have been some lag. I also noticed a couple of glitches I have not seen before. At one point a body was just hanging upside down in mid air.
Don't win with it! Just hip fire close range!

this is a good source of info if you like the game https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzH3sYjz7qi6o1HFPRD0HCQ

i think the endor survivors is coming before the paid DLC outer rim stuff. at this point looks like first 2 hero/villian are greedo and nien nunb, which sucks

Anyone else having connection issues with this game?

yeah ive been struggling at times for the connection to get past "finding optimal location" so literally cant join a game. also when first loading the game im not being able to connect for like 5+ minutes. ever since the update. im on X1

this is a good source of info if you like the game https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzH3sYjz7qi6o1HFPRD0HCQ

i think the endor survivors is coming before the paid DLC outer rim stuff. at this point looks like first 2 hero/villian are greedo and nien nunb, which sucks

yeah ive been struggling at times for the connection to get past "finding optimal location" so literally cant join a game. also when first loading the game im not being able to connect for like 5+ minutes. ever since the update. im on X1
Aye mate same, and also same problem.

Picked this up on Saturday an absolutely love it not touched the story yet but been hammering Fighter Squadron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back