Staggered that it took the new manager 5 days to change things round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how we get beat after hes been in charge 2 days are we are all told how can it possibly be his fault after just 2 days in the job, yet the players had sunday off he has another 2 days in the job , we win and suddenly hes managed to turn the team around, don't get me wrong I thought we looked really good tonight
Exactly. To be fair, the lad is a numpty. Tying himself in knots if you analyse his recent posts. Would do well to just not post inflammatory posts such as this.

This, Ross was f***ing useless.
All the happy clapping simpletons accepting this shit have been shown up tonight.
I've said from the start this squad is the strongest in the league and we should piss it.

No no no mate, the low point was large numbers of fans slaughtering the new manager just 2 days after his appointment for the performance on Saturday.....Now THAT is a low point, infact its a disgrace.

Don’t recall anyone slaughtering him at the match today. All I saw was the fans get behind the team. You’ll have clapped and applauded each goal louder than anyone else though. There’s no doubt about that.

8 games. That's how long new manager bounce lasts on average. So after the 9th and 10th game I'll see then.

So you werent getting stuck into him on Saturday then? Oh and can you point to the research that says manager bounce is even a thing? Sure I read a while back that statistically its bollox.

Said from day 1 that I backed what the club chose to do.....Also said that we wouldnt be getting the big name manager everyone wanted and would get another league 1 manager.....Once appointed then said that backed him 100% and will still be supporting him after our next defeat when those supporting him now have said he is shit and want him out.

Its called consistency not reacting to every win/loss like its the end of the world.
We didn't have a league 1 manager in Ross he had never managed in England.... Is Parkinson the man to do the job? He could be? He might fall on his face! It's been good to see a 5-0 scoreline for once tho

I am smiling, its one of those smiles you only get when you can laugh at all the divs that were slagging off the new gaffer on Saturday....It reminds me of those same divs who wrote of Kirchoff after 20 mins at Spurs away.
No need

Corbyn, Ross, Donald... I hope you're not a betting man :lol:

I dont have to try to get one up, after Saturdays meltdown I already got one up.....I got slagged off on Saturday for saying I supported the clubs decision to appoint Parkinson even though he wouldnt have been my choice and that it was pathetic to be writing the bloke off after just 48 hours whatever you thought of the appointment.

If you dont want these kind of threads then stop the knee jerking bollox every time we don't win. Ironically if we lose at the weekend the meltdown will start again.
You don't have to get a one up, because you already got one? Are you a bairn or something, getting a one up on some random person on the internet, nice one lad. Your threads are the definition of knee jerking, towards your own fans you helmet. People want to see positive, free flowing attacking football because we were stuck with Ross playing negative for over a year. We played really well tonight, but it has to be about you and how right you were about Parkinson getting the job. He's had the job for two games, won one, lost one. Tranmere are 19th, Wycombe 2nd. Delighted we won, especially the way we played, but until we start playing well against teams in the top half, most people myself included, are allowed to reserve judgement. That okay, or do we have to be Parkinson in all the way like you were Jack Ross?

I am smiling, its one of those smiles you only get when you can laugh at all the divs that were slagging off the new gaffer on Saturday....It reminds me of those same divs who wrote of Kirchoff after 20 mins at Spurs away.
And it’s the only satisfaction you ever get is doing these threads. You’re a useless, coward who doesn’t give a fuck about the team. All you care about is deluding yourself you’re better than everyone who supports the club. You’re an absolute idiot and would be best off going back to Scarborough.

So you werent getting stuck into him on Saturday then? Oh and can you point to the research that says manager bounce is even a thing? Sure I read a while back that statistically its bollox.
Point to the research. Ffs man.
We win five nowt and your first thought is to slag off the support. Don’t need any research to prove you’re a snidey little mess.

Point to the research. Ffs man.
We win five nowt and your first thought is to slag off the support. Don’t need any research to prove you’re a snidey little mess.

Snidey little mess describes everyone who slaughtered Parkinson on Saturday just 2 days after he got the job...That is snidey as fuck.
It’s took him years to accept Corbyn is a f***ing numpty so we will have to get back to the PL until he will accept the Ross decision.

Accepted the decision the second the board made it.....Did point out we would get another league 1 manager which we have and that I would get behind him 100%..... Next time we play badly and we will I will get behind him while the knee jerkers and bed wetters slag him off again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back