Staggered that it took the new manager 5 days to change things round

Status
Not open for further replies.
f***ing hell mate, we’ve just won 5-0.

Smile for once.

I am smiling, its one of those smiles you only get when you can laugh at all the divs that were slagging off the new gaffer on Saturday....It reminds me of those same divs who wrote of Kirchoff after 20 mins at Spurs away.

Funny cause Parkinson had a pop at the fans in his press conf didnt he? Need to pull together and get behind the team apparently :-D

Don't reply then you dafty.
Why don't you remove your head from your arse.

He was asked about the fans and gave a generic answer. Stop making things up

Last edited:
I used to think Muffin Man had something to do with the club, along with Kildare and pr_safc.

Now I'm starting to think he might actually be employed by Roger to get more debate going on the board. Nobody can be this daft.

They're all literally fuming that we didn't get beat so they can't rant on here. Got to love it.

Worst thing is they actually are......Imagine if Parkinson takes us up and they have to admit that the "del boys" actually knew what they were doing and had to eat that humble pie.....Maybe those who sent the death threats at xmas might have the good grace to retract them......Maybe at some point it will be safe for the owners to get back on social media. Best fans in the land though.

Anyone still wanting Parkinson out like they did just 48 hours after he took over.

This place man, got to love it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well you were right up Ross's but hole so one question for you was Ross f***ing shit and were people right for wanting him out?
(That's two actually)

I am smiling, its one of those smiles you only get when you can laugh at all the divs that were slagging off the new gaffer on Saturday....It reminds me of those same divs who wrote of Kirchoff after 20 mins at Spurs away.
I thought it’ll be a smile after seeing a team you support win by 5 goals instead of a smile over what people on an Internet forum might say. But hey ho, each to their own.

Worst thing is they actually are......Imagine if Parkinson takes us up and they have to admit that the "del boys" actually knew what they were doing and had to eat that humble pie.....Maybe those who sent the death threats at xmas might have the good grace to retract them......Maybe at some point it will be safe for the owners to get back on social media. Best fans in the land though.

Yup.

Gallery of whoppers on that thread. Haven't seen any of them on here tonight.

Some people didn't want Parkinson just as much as you were so desperate to keep Ross. We won, you start a thread on the fans just to try and get a one up. Grow up man.

I dont have to try to get one up, after Saturdays meltdown I already got one up.....I got slagged off on Saturday for saying I supported the clubs decision to appoint Parkinson even though he wouldnt have been my choice and that it was pathetic to be writing the bloke off after just 48 hours whatever you thought of the appointment.

If you dont want these kind of threads then stop the knee jerking bollox every time we don't win. Ironically if we lose at the weekend the meltdown will start again.

I dont have to try to get one up, after Saturdays meltdown I already got one up.....I got slagged off on Saturday for saying I supported the clubs decision to appoint Parkinson even though he wouldnt have been my choice and that it was pathetic to be writing the bloke off after just 48 hours whatever you thought of the appointment.

If you dont want these kind of threads then stop the knee jerking bollox every time we don't win. Ironically if we lose at the weekend the meltdown will start again.

Not my bum chum, he was the clubs manager and as such got behind him 100%....I will behind Parkinson and will be getting slagged off again for being a happy clapper long after most of you have turned on this fella and want him out too. Ironically that was Saturday, tonight he is a hero and if we lose at the weekend I will still be behind him while many of you will be slagging him off again.

I'm not sold on him but some daft twats didn't want Ross sacked, did they? :lol: I'd be keeping a low profile as you've got just as much egg on your face, mate.
Amazing how we get beat after hes been in charge 2 days are we are all told how can it possibly be his fault after just 2 days in the job, yet the players had sunday off he has another 2 days in the job , we win and suddenly hes managed to turn the team around, don't get me wrong I thought we looked really good tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back