Stadium of light concerts 2024

The pop recs rawa was in Nov 22 , the next public rawa one was October this year as I went to both of them .

Spoke to me mate who I went with and he said he couldn’t remember him saying out like that at pop recs so Mebbes it wasn’t that.
Mind I could just be making it up but I’ve deffo read about it since.

Spoke to me mate who I went with and he said he couldn’t remember him saying out like that at pop recs so Mebbes it wasn’t that.
Mind I could just be making it up but I’ve deffo read about it since.
I know he said lasy year he expected a gig to be announced by December, which of cause ended up being the boss

They definitely said 3 gigs would be announced in December in the minutes of a meeting earlier this season. Obviously this was before the power issues

They definitely said 3 gigs would be announced in December in the minutes of a meeting earlier this season. Obviously this was before the power issues
I was at that fans meeting at the SOL and all that was mentioned about the gigs was was that they want to become a major venue for gigs.

The last fans meeting with rawa that had minutes was November 2022.

Davidson is rubbish but he honestly didn't day this about this for the current year
Logon or register to see this image

How d'ya kna that?

Could be tempted by Stevie like. In more ways than one.
Shania announced so that was right , kings of Leon too will be coming as well to Hyde Park

On WMS George Clark was talking about the need to improve corporate offering in the ground, he hinted that the SOL and sjp thought they may get Taylor Swift this year but both missed out.

the SOL and sjp thought they may get Taylor
Surprised the mags would be in for her show.

Something I’d read about them moving away from SJP was increased revenue from gigs. Their ground can host the likes of Fender & KoL who bring an old style box stage, lights and sound… whereas the load-in for the monolith stages of Beyoncé & Taylor just won’t physical go through the door, plus the added logistical complication of the city centre roads. Was meant to explain how Newcastle was looked over for acts that went to Boro or Sunlun.

Don’t know how true it is, but it sounds feasible to me when you see how big the BIG shows are these days.

Surprised the mags would be in for her show.

Something I’d read about them moving away from SJP was increased revenue from gigs. Their ground can host the likes of Fender & KoL who bring an old style box stage, lights and sound… whereas the load-in for the monolith stages of Beyoncé & Taylor just won’t physical go through the door, plus the added logistical complication of the city centre roads. Was meant to explain how Newcastle was looked over for acts that went to Boro or Sunlun.

Don’t know how true it is, but it sounds feasible to me when you see how big the BIG shows are these days.
It's true , the stage set up is in a corner too

And nine dates in Germany. Nuts.

Think I might pass on this one like. Cliff and Phil aren't gonna be there, Malcolm's long gone, and they're both school nights. As much as I love AC/DC, I don't think I can justify it.
Seen the original line up with Malcolm , cliff and Phil at download festival 2010.

Didn’t want to bother their last tour and won’t for this.

Back