Stadium of light concerts 2024

Last edited:
Just wondering if there's any other rumours for concerts this summer in addition to the Boss ?do we not normally have 2 ?

U2 rumour mill has them down as finishing off an album this year and then heading out on a Stadium tour from 2025. Be superb if they were brought to the SoL.

Pretty sure we have planned maintenance on the pitch in 2025 and therefore there will be no gifs? Plus isn’t there rumours of work to the stadium in the same year?
I think that's it, probably tried for Taylor and thought we had her

Yep.

Last edited:
BST Hyde Park are still announcing acts, just announced stevie nicks , but I can't see the other 2 that are coming playing Sunderland

I dread to think how much they'll be with Ticketmasters dynamic pricing scam

Whilst some complain about fan clubs and cost of them etc, one of the plus points now is that at least you get the opportunity to buy at the already expensive "face value" before Ticketmaster sales start with their inclusion of "premium" tickets.

Whilst some complain about fan clubs and cost of them etc, one of the plus points now is that at least you get the opportunity to buy at the already expensive "face value" before Ticketmaster sales start with their inclusion of "premium" tickets.
I bought tickets for Alice Cooper last week, and I was able to buy them through AXS on me Amex cheaper than tickets further back were going for on Ticketmaster. Amex had at least protected the face value of the tickets.

It's still all a swindle like cos they're all in each other's pockets. This dynamic pricing is an absolute disgrace though. I bet Journey tickets aren't dynamically cheaper now the fucker's not selling.

Back