Stadium of light concerts 2023

She doesn't usually do many UK dates so I agree like.

A lot of the big American acts don’t. They know they can set up camp in London and people will travel to see them.

It’s still amazing we got Beyoncé really. Although I believe the Council picked up the bill as it was good for the City

Got a mate who just got these Pink tickets and paid £250 each :eek: is that how much they were from the off as that’s around what they are on ticketmaster now?

Also, I know ST holders got pre-sale privileges but how come it’s not a perk to get discount off tickets. Seems a good way to encourage those on the fence about STs

Got a mate who just got these Pink tickets and paid £250 each :eek: is that how much they were from the off as that’s around what they are on ticketmaster now?

Also, I know ST holders got pre-sale privileges but how come it’s not a perk to get discount off tickets. Seems a good way to encourage those on the fence about STs

No idea how it all works so just speculation.

The promoters set the prices, the club could try and negotiate a discount I suppose but if say 10,000 season ticket holders all took up the offer of even just a £10 discount the promoter takes a £100,000 hit for no benefit of their own. They'd look to the club to cover some or all of that and I think we have better things to spend money on.

I bet he bought some resale tickets on Ticketmaster , there appear on the normal site and have a different colour symbol . Only other thing he may have bought is a hospitality package .

The Saturday night has low availability, so ticketmaster are doing their own touting & selling for silly prices.

The Sunday gig, has loads left & selling for £104.50

The Saturday night has low availability, so ticketmaster are doing their own touting & selling for silly prices.

The Sunday gig, has loads left & selling for £104.50

When in reality, there are probably huge blocks of tickets available but they're trying to do their touting for stupid money for those desperate enough for the Saturday (else it pushes people to the Sunday gig to help sales). No doubt early next year there will be loads of "new tickets released following production details" or some other tripe.

Back