Stadium of light concerts 2023

Not a huge fan but I’d definitely go to that
The first gig I went to with just my mates was ehen they played Gateshead Stadium. Must have been 92/93? Dolled off school to get there early.
It’s probably the 25th as rumoured for Glastonbury on the Saturday
Doubt they'd do Glasto then a big the next night. Has that ever happened before?

Last edited:
The first gig I went to with just my mates was ehen they played Gateshead Stadium. Must have been 92/93? Dolled off school to get there early.

Doubt they'd do Glasto then a big the next night. Has that ever happened before?

The big night will be the Glastonbury gig, none of the Glastonbury forums want GNR to play like

It’s not uncommon for bands to do 2 nights in a row

The big night will be the Glastonbury gig, none of the Glastonbury forums want GNR to play like

It’s not uncommon for bands to do 2 nights in a row
True, just can't remember a headliner doing the Saturday at Glasto then doing another night somewhere else the next night. They're not the Glastonbury crowds bag like.

True, just can't remember a headliner doing the Saturday at Glasto then doing another night somewhere else the next night. They're not the Glastonbury crowds bag like.
Honestly I think there will get a poor crowd at Glastonbury, may have a bigger one at start but people will drift

Any way it may not be true but thought I would mention it

Back