St Leonards Durham rebuild

Becs

Central Defender
I know there's a number of old pupils on here and I thought you might like to see the walk through video of the new school.

The big extension is full of RAAC concrete and is due to be pulled down imminently. They are going to build a brand new school, then remove the front extension to open up the facade of the old manor house. The white buildings on the video are the manor house and the exisiting sixth form block which is unaffected by RAAC.

I know there's a number of old pupils on here and I thought you might like to see the walk through video of the new school.

The big extension is full of RAAC concrete and is due to be pulled down imminently. They are going to build a brand new school, then remove the front extension to open up the facade of the old manor house. The white buildings on the video are the manor house and the exisiting sixth form block which is unaffected by RAAC.

My niece teaches there thanks for posting this.

Must be tough for the kids who went through the covid years and then the structural problems straight off the back of that, mine left before this new crisis kicked off. The place has been begging to be rebuilt for years (much like the Johnston was).

Must be tough for the kids who went through the covid years and then the structural problems straight off the back of that, mine left before this new crisis kicked off. The place has been begging to be rebuilt for years (much like the Johnston was).

My youngest has struggled. Lost teaching during covid then having to do extra hours after school to catch up for GCSE's.

She's started A-Levels this academic year and has had teaching disrupted and lack of access to science labs for her practical work. She's got some after school sessions at Durham uni labs this term to try and catch up.

You could conduct a reign of terror with a balloon on a stick at Fram man.
Hadaway man. We were that ferocious we'd even take the Johnson playing fields. Have a kick about to mark the territory etc

Nowt to fear from the poshest softest school in Durham. Even the private school was rougher

Back