St George's day

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love being English I think it's a great country. I'd celebrate the day if it was anywhere near as much fun as St Patrick's day. But a bunch of fosters drinking fat necked oafs hating on brown people before eating a kebab just isn't my idea of a good day out
Where does this occur?

Saw a gathering of bake bean heeds last year when driving. Last time i was out on st George's there was plenty. About 8 year ago that mind.
I went past the Terminus last year and there was a collection of fat bald blokes outside. Tbf, that could be a description of myself, but these looked like they'd just attended a BNP convention.

Is it okay to celebrate it if you're neither fat or bald? Just checking the SMB rules.
I went past the Terminus last year and there was a collection of fat bald blokes outside. Tbf, that could be a description of myself, but these looked like they'd just attended a BNP convention.

Isn't that most days outside there though? I know you like you to tar everyone with same brush mind.

No worries about anyone being marked by UV pens in the Jacksons, most regulars can’t write never mind suss out what end of a pen to use.

That makes no sense though because if you can't suss out which end to use you'd not be able to write. You should've said it the other way round. Never mind.

Last edited:
Is it okay to celebrate it if you're neither fat or bald? Just checking the SMB rules.

Isn't that most days outside there though? I know you like you to tar everyone with same brush mind.

That makes no sense though because if you can't suss out which end to use you'd not be able to write. You should've said it the other way round. Never mind.
I’ve got a full heed of hair and I’m not fat, looks like I won’t be able to celebrate!

Bastard SMB and their pesky rules.

Actually there seems to be some doubt about his true origin - some say he was born in Turkey, some say Syria!

Seems an odd saint to be our patron tbh....

Much like the Brits of today, he liked to spread it around a bit.

What’s wrang with that for Christ’s sake ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back