St George's day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a question with many different answers possible. Last time I was home one night as an example I was in the fire station, greens, lambton worm, fitzgeralds, whatever life of reilly is called now, Gatsby, Arizona and possibly one or two others.

Do those meet your approval or am I talking shit about being a patron of those places?
Fuck me.Arizona.
You have the nerve to slate other places .:)

It was a question with many different answers possible. Last time I was home one night as an example I was in the fire station, greens, lambton worm, fitzgeralds, whatever life of reilly is called now, Gatsby, Arizona and possibly one or two others.

Do those meet your approval or am I talking shit about being a patron of those places?

You are talking shit officer

Makes no difference where you're from , you're either a **** or youre not . Being English doesn't save you from it.
Personally I have no interest in a " we're all great from here and always have been " day.
Having said that I hope everyone enjoys the day peacefully either 'celebrating' or working .

I'm a young lad who gets off me tits every weekend and gans to England away matches to chant about German bombers and hoy beer about, you'll f***ing hate me. You're a copper though so I f***ing hate you.
Excellent bait. Only two posts before he was frothing at the flange. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I’d love to be Scandinavian or American.
Dutch as well. They have a better standard of living. Or portuguese for the weather and seafood.

Being brought up in the french or italian riviera must be the pinnacle though.

Don't write off australia/new zealand either. I've never been but they look like paradise.

Last edited:
I love being English I think it's a great country. I'd celebrate the day if it was anywhere near as much fun as St Patrick's day. But a bunch of fosters drinking fat necked oafs hating on brown people before eating a kebab just isn't my idea of a good day out

Every time I've been out for it it's just been normal folk having a few beers but without the gimmicks of daft hats.

Every time I've been out for it it's just been normal folk having a few beers but without the gimmicks of daft hats.
Saw a gathering of bake bean heeds last year when driving. Last time i was out on st George's there was plenty. About 8 year ago that mind.

Dutch as well. They have a better standard of living. Or portuguese for the weather and seafood.

Being brought up in the french or italian riviera must be the pinnacle though.

Don't write off australia/new zealand either. I've never been but they look like paradise.

Yeah lovely places.
I’ve always thought the Dutch make the world a better place.

Depends where I suppose.

Ive travelled a bit in the States so I’d petsonally go for California and in particular SAN Francisco. I’d love to have been from there.
I generally admire the Yanks and their disposition. They’re incredibly positive, welcoming, articulate people in my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back