Ssn breaking..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok.

So some dust starting to settle.

Looks like the three considered were as expected: two wouldn’t work the way the club wanted and a johnson will.

Fair enough I suppose as you can’t just change direction on day one. Just hope they’re headed the right way.

That stuff aside I’d have preferred Poyet. Between the other two I think Cowley probably has the more impressive CV albeit at a lower level but Johnson will try to attack and play attractive football. Possibly better suited to our squad in this division, our biggest fault since dropping has been a cautious approach.

Tbf, if Cowley won't work with a DoF and has ruled himself out for that reason, he's a f***ing clown. What job does he think he's going to get? It's one thing for Poyet to come in and throw some weight around, but who does he f***ing think he is at this stage in his career?

My thoughts exactly. There's been 4 or 5 names seriously mentioned and I could live with them all. All except one. So which have they f***ing gone for?

We're a joke. How can they keep getting it so obviously wrong.
This, I had really warmed to the Cowleys, all you hear on that undr the cosh podcast is what an arrogant shit that lee johnson is

Nothing other than a no hope disastrous appointment made by absolute arseholes running our club
YOU ARE The Problem Donald Methven and Rodwell
We won’t get a solution until you lot are far gone from our club you clueless chancers and clowns

Last edited:
Parkinson's win ratio here was 36.9%. Says it all about this appointment. If Johnson goes on one of his famous winless runs we will be back in this position within the yr.

Smith's was 37.8 over his whole appointment here. There are very few managers consistently above 40%, and the one that are are out of reach at the moment.

Everything we do is meh.

There is no takeover is there?

We've gone from Sam allardyce and jermaine defoe to Lee Johnson and Danny Graham.

This, I had really warmed to the Cowleys, all you hear on that undr the cosh podcast is what an arrogant shit that lee johnson is

Aye, I'd gotten excited by the Cowleys, having initially been pro-Cook. Still think they were the best two for the job. If Cowley doesn't want to work with a sporting director, call Cook not f***ing Johnson who is bang average mediocre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back