Ssn breaking..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Head coach" title is interesting. I guess a "manager" is more involved in other areas of the club than just the playing staff these days?

Anyway, My preffered choice is NP and SKP or Cowley as I also agreee that a younger manager is the way to go. No way we were getting Howe or Hughton. I feel better about this than how I felt after the Burton result. I would say "rock bottom" was how I felt when I saw the score the mornign after the match.

The "Head coach" title is interesting. I guess a "manager" is more involved in other areas of the club than just the playing staff these days?

Anyway, My preffered choice is NP and SKP or Cowley as I also agreee that a younger manager is the way to go. No way we were getting Howe or Hughton. I feel better about this than how I felt after the Burton result. I would say "rock bottom" was how I felt when I saw the score the mornign after the match.

The specific difference is more to do with the extent of involvement in recruitment.

To be fair it's not really his fault that you've never heard of him, been managing for years.

yes which tells you everything really. He’s basically a no mark. And a no mark at a shite level. As the Bristol city fans seem to confirm that have posted on here. Lovely stuff

normally think you are a decent poster so I’m surprised to hear you say this. Seems more to be cheerful about today than last week.
Not even happy about the new structure and approach?

not having a go, just curious.

Yeah agreed. I’ve been a sunderland fan since I was born. Had a season ticket since I was 5 and I’ve seen some shite In 39 years, the best thing about our club for me, has always been the fans. The fans are being treat so badly that I’m nearly done until these f***ing owners leave.

What new approach? What structure? I want to be wrong but it’s the worst place I’ve ever seen us, the worst players I’ve ever seen play for us and I see my fellow mackems losing hope.

Depressing

yes which tells you everything really. He’s basically a no mark. And a no mark at a shite level. As the Bristol city fans seem to confirm that have posted on here. Lovely stuff

All it tells me is that you weren't paying attention, we played his team twice! And that shite level is also above our level.

Yeah agreed. I’ve been a sunderland fan since I was born. Had a season ticket since I was 5 and I’ve seen some shite In 39 years, the best thing about our club for me, has always been the fans. The fans are being treat so badly that I’m nearly done until these f***ing owners leave.

What new approach? What structure? I want to be wrong but it’s the worst place I’ve ever seen us, the worst players I’ve ever seen play for us and I see my fellow mackems losing hope.

Depressing

Obviously I'm taking a bit of a leap of faith and actions speak louder than words.....but.....I do expect to see a takeover (perhaps not removing SD and CM completely sadly) in the coming days. I think that change in the dynamics of our board, coupled with the things the new Sporting Director and Head Coach are saying about our path forward, do represent a new structure and approach.

A club focussing on their academy as a long term source of funds/players for the first team, backed by an ownership willing to invest in it, would be a much more positive vision.

Can't blame anyone for being skeptical but they're saying the right things, and I'm hoping it's more than words.

Are you not sick to the back teeth of convincing yourself to give the latest pleb "a chance"? I know I am

Absolutely but we need to be realistic atm with the current state of the club we aren't going to be getting any big names coming in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back