Squeezing the life out of muscles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh right, well ok then, lets pretend or perhaps you are just socially awkward and find it difficult to form coherent sentences, my 15 yr old son does the same but he falsely thinks it makes him enigmatic, kooky and cool.

;)

TiredEyes said:
Ahh right, well ok then, lets pretend or perhaps you are just socially awkward and find it difficult to form coherent sentences, my 15 yr old son does the same but he falsely thinks it makes him enigmatic, kooky and cool.

;)

Are you drunk?

:lol: no, I rarely drink, last time I was drunk was April at my Uncle's 60th.

I was referring to your cryptic post earlier, it seems now, that perhaps you were laughing at an inexperienced lifter asking for advice on the correct way to lift, which seems a bit sad and mean to me.

:-(

TiredEyes said:

I was referring to your cryptic post earlier, it seems now, that perhaps you were laughing at an inexperienced lifter asking for advice on the correct way to lift, which seems a bit sad and mean to me.

I was laughing at Titus actually, in a good hearted manner. He's always arguing on here.

wee yay calling inexperienced like :evil::lol:

I was laughing at Titus actually, in a good hearted manner. He's always arguing on here.

:lol: i feel for him sometimes like, he could post info 1 million times and about a week later someone will say.

"how much carbs should i eat to lose weight."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back