Spurs on Amazon

Enjoyed this. Have a massive disproportionate hatred for Kane, purely because he is one of the worst players I've ever seen play for us, but he talks absolute drivel and the baby gender reveal made me want to vomit.

Never liked Mourinho but warmed to him on this.

Alli is a bit simple.

Winks and Vertonghen came across as decent human beings!

Enjoyed this. Have a massive disproportionate hatred for Kane, purely because he is one of the worst players I've ever seen play for us, but he talks absolute drivel and the baby gender reveal made me want to vomit.

Never liked Mourinho but warmed to him on this.

Alli is a bit simple.

Winks and Vertonghen came across as decent human beings!
I suppose the fact he’s such a good player now is what pisses you off about him?
Agree about the baby gender reveal. Was cute when his little girl said, ‘do a girl now’ but other than that I had the sudden realisation that this is what people do now....
sometimes i’m shocked by the way things become things in society, seemingly from nowhere. I blame the internet.

Dele alli is thick as fuck:
‘Right. What’s your favourite chocolate bar?’
‘I’ve been learning how to cook beans. I didn’t realise it was so easy.’
I think he’s a cracking player, and will come good after recent criticism, but Jesus, he’s dumb as they come.

People can be totally different of the pitch and camera also can be more a lead by example type as in he's the best player
Does he lead by example though? Arguably cost Spurs in the champions league finally by declaring himself fit and putting in a pathetic excuse. Cost England a place in the world cup final going for personal glory when he could’ve passed to Sterling.

Does he lead by example though? Arguably cost Spurs in the champions league finally by declaring himself fit and putting in a pathetic excuse. Cost England a place in the world cup final going for personal glory when he could’ve passed to Sterling.
Well if he wasn't ready the manager should be stronger and England wouldn't have even been in semi if it wasn't for him he's one of the best in the prem of course he leads by example

Back