Spotify

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but you have access to so many sings you could listen to one, like it, forget to download it, gone.

How come you have access to more songs if you purchase and download it as opposed to purchasing and waiting for it to be posted? Surely you have access to the exactly the same amount of songs and the only thing missing is the case and that lovely smell you like?

Love actually owning a record I guess, and Spotify is more for people not really into music.

Spotify has it's benefits, but I don't like the idea of never owning any of the music I'm paying for. It's good for finding new artists you might like and stuff though.

I love it me. I smell it and read the booklet and everything. Thinking of how it was put together and day I bought it etc.

Sounds like you are lazy mate tbh and not really a music fan. Neither is a crime though.
Sounds to me like you're a poser, rather than a music fan tbf.

Got a pretty hefty cd and growing vinyl collection and can honestly that I've found more new and old music that I've loved through Apple Music and Spotify than anything else. Carry on with your fishing trip though, you got a bite out of me ;)

How come you have access to more songs if you purchase and download it as opposed to purchasing and waiting for it to be posted? Surely you have access to the exactly the same amount of songs and the only thing missing is the case and that lovely smell you like?

On Spotify you can have "millions of individual songs at your finger tips". Basically too much choice. With a cd you will only have 10-12 songs, that you are stuck with, so will give them more time.

If I ever got into it id perhaps use it to listen to albums, and those I like then buy a cd of.

Sounds to me like you're a poser, rather than a music fan tbf.

Got a pretty hefty cd and growing vinyl collection and can honestly that I've found more new and old music that I've loved through Apple Music and Spotify than anything else. Carry on with your fishing trip though, you got a bite out of me ;)

Do you then go out and buy albums you like after finding them through Spotify? If so, fair play. Thats what id do.

If I ever got into it id perhaps use it to listen to albums, and those I like then buy a cd of.

It's superb for that to be fair. It's free too if you listen via a PC or tablet, you can even listen via phone but then you can't skip tracks, so might be even better for you then.

If you listen to an album and love it, just think how much better it'll be when you buy it and can listen and sniff the packaging at the same time.

Yeah but you have access to so many songs you could listen to one, like it, forget to download it, gone.

Love actually owning a record
I guess, and Spotify is more for people not really into music.

Fairy nuff.

I am the same with books but spotify v cd makes very little difference to me, other than I can listen to massive varieties of music easily.

The not really into music comment is something that I expect from you.:lol::lol:

You can also hang CDs on ya wife's nipples :cool:

It's superb for that to be fair. It's free too if you listen via a PC or tablet, you can even listen via phone but then you can't skip tracks, so might be even better for you then.

If you listen to an album and love it, just think how much better it'll be when you buy it and can listen and sniff the packaging at the same time.

That sounds canny mind.

Yeah but you have access to so many songs you could listen to one, like it, forget to download it, gone.

Love actually owning a record I guess, and Spotify is more for people not really into music.

Fairy nuff.

What absolute twoddle.

What absolute twoddle.

It's for people not into album artwork and collection stuff. These days things like DVDs/CDs etc just take up space, I gave away nearly all by DVDs which I had spent thousands on back when I was a bit of a box sniffer like DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back