Spotify

Status
Not open for further replies.

maygo

Winger
Got the premium service last month, as it is a tenner cheaper than apple music.
Downloaded shitloads of music, went offline, and the lot has f***ing disappeared off my phone.
Any clues, searched online and this seems to be a common issue for folk, but could find no fix
Cheers

gotta download it all onto your device. at the top of the playlist there should be an 'available offline' button. when connected to wifi, set this to on and it will save it all on your phone. then when you go offline, it will still be there

gotta download it all onto your device. at the top of the playlist there should be an 'available offline' button. when connected to wifi, set this to on and it will save it all on your phone. then when you go offline, it will still be there
This.
If you don't click 'available offline', it doesn't download to your phone. It basically just stores a shortcut to the song on Spotify's servers. Best to click this when you're on wi-fi tho so you don't pay network fees.

I love it me. I smell it and read the booklet and everything. Thinking of how it was put together and day I bought it etc.

Sounds like you are lazy mate tbh and not really a music fan. Neither is a crime though.

I'm not a big fan of sniffing books and I am a little bit lazy, as you say, neither is a crime. ;)

Nee the wonder the kids of today are reet porkers.

Aye, it'll have nowt to do with the amount of shit they eat and everything to do with their mp3 player.

And calming to 'have' said album despite not being able to pick it up

They can listen to it though, maybe that's what's important to them. Maybe they're not bothered about being case collectors.

Nee the wonder the kids of today are reet porkers.

Andrew Porker

I never play a cd now. I am a total convert to spotify. I am happy to pay the premium and have a massive library of music at my fingertips.

*sigh*

They can listen to it though, maybe that's what's important to them. Maybe they're not bothered about being case collectors.

They are the types who skip songs, judge an album on one listen etc. Basically scum.

Some artists have recently removed some songs from Spotify. Never had a song removed from any of my vinyl or cds :cool:

Last edited:
Andrew Porker

Mods, ban this man for using my real name.

They are the types who skip songs, judge an album on one listen etc. Basically scum.

Some artists have recently removed some songs from Spotify. Never had a song removed from any of my vinyl or cds

Maybe these people don't even use spotify. They can't remove songs from their downloaded tracks either, so the main benefit of CDs over downloaded tracks is the box/artwork/inky smell.

Mods, ban this man for using my real name.

Maybe these people don't even use spotify. They can't remove songs from their downloaded tracks either, so the main benefit of CDs over downloaded tracks is the box/artwork/inky smell.

Yeah but you have access to so many songs you could listen to one, like it, forget to download it, gone.

Love actually owning a record I guess, and Spotify is more for people not really into music.

Fairy nuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back