Spiral - Engrenages

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date

Im nearing to the end of series 4 after a recommendation on here and really enjoying it. Doesnt try to be to clever with its story lines, no massive arc going through the series as they roll on where the writers are having to get creative to make it all knit together (line of duty take note!). Good 3-4 different stories running through a series with a few overlaps in them bringing the main characters together . Proper good quality television 😎

Im nearing to the end of series 4 after a recommendation on here and really enjoying it. Doesnt try to be to clever with its story lines, no massive arc going through the series as they roll on where the writers are having to get creative to make it all knit together (line of duty take note!). Good 3-4 different stories running through a series with a few overlaps in them bringing the main characters together . Proper good quality television 😎
Great series ,brilliant writing and no household faces . Braquo is brilliant too if you haven't seen it

You wadve enjoyed it more if you’d downed your drink in one every time someone says Monsieur Le Joooodge. Trust me.

Having watched all the series, I thought I’d go back and start over again.
I couldn’t do it, I’ve invested too much into it.
Brilliant series!

Just finished s6, very good show,

They’ve gotta be the unluckiest team of coppers ever mind.

Every other car chase they get blocked off by some random :lol:

Back