Spiral - Engrenages

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date
Well worth it marra.
I just had a quick look on there and I've seen a few others there I liked. The Finnish show Shadow Lines and also the Little Drummer Girl was decent. There's an Israeli one called False Flag which was good but I'm not sure if it is on Sundance.

I just had a quick look on there and I've seen a few others there I liked. The Finnish show Shadow Lines and also the Little Drummer Girl was decent. There's an Israeli one called False Flag which was good but I'm not sure if it is on Sundance.
I’ll have plenty spare cash when I drop Netflix because of their Harry and Meghan deal.

Absolutely loved this show, but lost track of it in the middle of season 5 when it disappeared from where I was watching.

I've just discovered that it's all on the Iplayer so I'm debating watching it from the very beginning as it must be 4 years since I last saw any of it.

Absolutely loved this show, but lost track of it in the middle of season 5 when it disappeared from where I was watching.

I've just discovered that it's all on the Iplayer so I'm debating watching it from the very beginning as it must be 4 years since I last saw any of it.
I’m thinking of going all in myself. If I’d known they were all gonna be on iPlayer I wadve carried on with my teach yersel French app ower lockdown.
All in it is.

Nee Monsieur Le Jooge cos he’s retired, nee Tintin cos he’s still transferred and Gilous inside ffs. Worraload of merde. It’s like watching Sunderland without Vic Halom, Joolio and Smithy. Tragic stuff.

Last edited:
There's a Madame la Juge but only a bit part so far. I'm all for lady lawyers but she's nee Arsene Wenger looky-likey and she's going to have to do a lot more if we're going to get some serious drinking in.

Did Monsieur Le Jooges sidekick retire with him? Where’s every body gone? It’s like having a long holiday then gannin back on site in London......new people doing the same jobs.
Come home tintin please....I bet he can’t find the new offices! That’s it. He’ll get here eventually.

Last edited:
Aye I clocked the Finnish show on there, that got the + button. French film called The Informant caught my eye too. False Flag...reckon i've seen it, is it about a Mossad op that seemingly random innocent ordinary bods get caught up in? Have you seen Fauda? It's another Israeli thriller, lot more of a shoot-em-up but still good.

Aye I clocked the Finnish show on there, that got the + button. French film called The Informant caught my eye too. False Flag...reckon i've seen it, is it about a Mossad op that seemingly random innocent ordinary bods get caught up in? Have you seen Fauda? It's another Israeli thriller, lot more of a shoot-em-up but still good.
Yeah that sounds right about false flag. There was a second series that follows on with some of the characters. Fauda is on my radar but I've not heard of the French informant film. It's not on our SBS here.

Really enjoyed it. The lingering shots of brutalist modern buildings slightly confused me - is this the prison? the cops' HQ? the court building? But the drama is spot on and, if I weren't old enough to appreciate deferred gratification, I'd have binged the whole series by now.

On the downside, Paris looks a shithole now. Maybe I won't go back for a romantic last look now...

Please no spoilers I'm not quite there yet but I'm going to miss em all aftercseason 8. They're like family!

Going to start watching Spiral 8 today with a heavy heart, knowing that there will be no more of this superb series after this.:cry:

Back