Spiral - Engrenages

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date

Just finished series 7, another top quality watch. Out of interest does anyone know if the actor who played Tin Tin asked to take a back seat at the back end of series 6 and 7 or was it a writers choice?

Just finished series 7, another top quality watch. Out of interest does anyone know if the actor who played Tin Tin asked to take a back seat at the back end of series 6 and 7 or was it a writers choice?

Apparently he was pissed off that the actors that played Bertaud and Gillou were having it off behind his back....

Not really but would've made a good story.

Was season 7 the one about the illegal adoption trade? I reckon that's the weakest season (but still amazing). The last season (8) is the perfect ending to the series. My all time favourite program.

Apparently he was pissed off that the actors that played Bertaud and Gillou were having it off behind his back....

Not really but would've made a good story.

Was season 7 the one about the illegal adoption trade? I reckon that's the weakest season (but still amazing). The last season (8) is the perfect ending to the series. My all time favourite program.

7 was the one where they were investigating Hervilles death

7 was the one where they were investigating Hervilles death

Oh yeah. The Chinese restaurant etc. That was decent but I reckon the hardest to follow in terms of plot. It got pretty complicated. Wait for season 8 pal. Its one of the best. Love how characters like Herville start off as nobheads but then turn out sound.

Oh yeah. The Chinese restaurant etc. That was decent but I reckon the hardest to follow in terms of plot. It got pretty complicated. Wait for season 8 pal. Its one of the best. Love how characters like Herville start off as nobheads but then turn out sound.

Just about to say you cant help but to warm to all there gaffers. Herville in series 6 was class after he got moved to that other district

Finally finished the lot, judging by my first post on this thread its took me about 11 months. Really enjoyed it, definitely one of the best things ive watched. Was the perfect ending, would have been nice to see Roban and Tin Tin back but that really would have been pushing the boundaries of reality. Middle series were the best. As well as the obvious main characters, notable shout outs to Edelman who I thought was superb and the two main gaffers in Herville and Beckriche

Will probably start The Bureau after the new year

Finally finished the lot, judging by my first post on this thread its took me about 11 months. Really enjoyed it, definitely one of the best things ive watched. Was the perfect ending, would have been nice to see Roban and Tin Tin back but that really would have been pushing the boundaries of reality. Middle series were the best. As well as the obvious main characters, notable shout outs to Edelman who I thought was superb and the two main gaffers in Herville and Beckriche

The Bureau is a tremendous series.

I think that perfect mix joining the cops with the justice process was spot on . Some strong performances right through.

I think that perfect mix joining the cops with the justice process was spot on . Some strong performances right through.

Ultimately with Roban, Josephine, and the police you had three storylines in one series. The arcs meant that they paths would cross but they also had there own little side plots too. I still think the first 3 series of line of duty are excellent but where I think Spiral stands out from it is it didnt try to be to clever with the plots with a huge arc running through the show. Line of duty in the end had to tie itself in knots to piece things together which left it a mess at the end. At the end of each series of Spiral the criminal plots were tied up which left it free to make the next series with a clean slate to work from

Back