Spennymoor Asda

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you just go to the entertainment bit as normal?

Nope, you have to hang about next to the main entrance and they sell them from the help desk at the front. I'm there now like and there appears to be a few folk sitting in their cars. Do young'uns hang out here or do you thinly they're waiting too.

Scratch what I just said, everyone seems to be gathering up where the dvds are. There isn't many here atm.

Nope, you have to hang about next to the main entrance and they sell them from the help desk at the front. I'm there now like and there appears to be a few folk sitting in their cars. Do young'uns hang out here or do you thinly they're waiting too.

Scratch what I just said, everyone seems to be gathering up where the dvds are. There isn't many here atm.

good. i'll be through in about 20mins

Were you wearing the home top about 7 from the front?

Yeah that was me mate, don't tell anyone on here i had a football top on and i'm not a child though. it's frowned upon don't you know.

Couldn't give a crap about people saying stuff like that, most wrong with it if ya ask me. We were a couple behind ya mate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back