Spennymoor Asda

Status
Not open for further replies.

heard about that from a woman at work earlier in the week but i didn't believe her cos she is a bit dippy. looks like i'll be off to the one at bishop

Some young'uns were queueing up at about 7ish at Peterlee! I'm heading up to Peterlee Asda with my mates at about 11.

7!? Fuck me that's pathetic. I was going to go up but am I fuck walking from here up to the town on my todd at midnight.

They looked about 12 year old as well. I dunno how the fuck they could wait at that time.

Luckily I live not too far from the town centre so it's a quick walk.

Aye see ya there too

Me too, for anyone who is wondering about times, i got to the Bishop Asda at about half 11 last year and was in the middle of the queue and had a canny wait. i'm gonna set off now and if i'm there to early have a mooch about the shop, buy some Red Bull and that.

Me too, for anyone who is wondering about times, i got to the Bishop Asda at about half 11 last year and was in the middle of the queue and had a canny wait. i'm gonna set off now and if i'm there to early have a mooch about the shop, buy some Red Bull and that.

do you just go to the entertainment bit as normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back