Speakman next please

More chance of me going back in time and licking tapioca off Raquel Welch's buttocks.

Reading that makes me think you're not keen yourself. 2 canny lines out of it for him
The poor parts is a collective for me, so why I'm not sure why Speakman gets all the blame. He's done some good things and not so good things. Very much 50/50 on him, just don't get the level of hatred.

The poor parts is a collective for me, so why I'm not sure why Speakman gets all the blame. He's done some good things and not so good things. Very much 50/50 on him, just don't get the level of hatred.
I agree. His hands are tied by above but he has 4 centre forwards, enough said on that. He stated Beales training was the best he had seen, literally hours after he signed. Then sacked him as he was no good, costing us yet more comp for a couple of year ( on top of Mowbray who only wanted some experience) and then he took umbrage.

The rest is on Dufus

I agree. His hands are tied by above but he has 4 centre forwards, enough said on that. He stated Beales training was the best he had seen, literally hours after he signed. Then sacked him as he was no good, costing us yet more comp for a couple of year ( on top of Mowbray who only wanted some experience) and then he took umbrage.

The rest is on Dufus
This season hasn't been a good one for anyone at the club and not sure how anyone could defend them. Decisions made on and off the pitch have been one disaster after another. Credit for getting us out of league 1 will only last so long. Next appointment needs to be a good one.

The rest is on Dufus
Logon or register to see this image

Good lord there are some numbnuts on here!!! KLD has transformed the club from the mess it was and with the exception of Beale, Speakman has done a great job. From losing money on every player we signed, we're now looking at profits, which is the only way to survive with FFP.

Back