Speakman next please

Ultimately it’s KLD to blame. However as the DoF I expect Speakman to oversee signing, thus I struggle to see how he could have watched our summer/January signing and thought they’re good enough for the 1st team squad.

When I first watched Callum Doyle I thought, that lad will be a good footy player. With the recent crop I don’t see anything, even the experienced one in Rusyn I can’t see making it in the UK.

Good lord there are some numbnuts on here!!! KLD has transformed the club from the mess it was and with the exception of Beale, Speakman has done a great job. From losing money on every player we signed, we're now looking at profits, which is the only way to survive with FFP.

How much do you want to wager he buys some experienced players this summer. It’s football club man not an investment bank. Actually no that’s a stupid analogy.... an investment bank would be trying to max profit and taking calculated gambles to do so.

KLD thought you could defy all logic and circumnavigation the need for experience to have success.

Yes there are numbnuts but they are either running the club or supporting the recruitment strategy of the last 3 windows

How much do you want to wager he buys some experienced players this summer. It’s football club man not an investment bank. Actually no that’s a stupid analogy.... an investment bank would be trying to max profit and taking calculated gambles to do so.

KLD thought you could defy all logic and circumnavigation the need for experience to have success.

Yes there are numbnuts but they are either running the club or supporting the recruitment strategy of the last 3 windows
Gan on lad!!👏👏👏

Back