Spain in October/November

Benalmadena marina is very nice. The 24 hour square up the road is pretty wild.

Fuengirola is okay in parts but nowt flash.
Fish Alley is canny there with a good atmosphere

Puerto Banus - Nice but bloody expensive on the front.

I go out to Costa Del Sol regularly through the year,avoiding July and August,and the weather is great in Oct and Nov....try Estapona...it’s a bit quieter but worth a stay

Benalmadena marina is very nice. The 24 hour square up the road is pretty wild.

Fuengirola is okay in parts but nowt flash.
Fish Alley is canny there with a good atmosphere

Puerto Banus - Nice but bloody expensive on the front.

Agree with what you say about Fuengirola, except I went the back end of October a few years back and it was dead as a doornail.

what does everyone use to get cheap deals? finding cheap flights is easy enough using sky scanner, but is there an app like sky scanner but for hotels or just package deals? its such a fart on getting a cheap flight and then putting the dates in for a hotel, changing your date, then changing it for the flight, then having to sort through hotels again. i lose interest.

what does everyone use to get cheap deals? finding cheap flights is easy enough using sky scanner, but is there an app like sky scanner but for hotels or just package deals? its such a fart on getting a cheap flight and then putting the dates in for a hotel, changing your date, then changing it for the flight, then having to sort through hotels again. i lose interest.

I book my flight first then just look on booking.com for accommodation when I'm on me todd with the cricket. Take a pick from the list that comes up. When I book the accommodation I usually aim for 3*. Nowt flash cos I'll be out most of the time and it's just somewhere to get me head down.

Family holiday I'd do the same but I'd just book a villa or apartment. Be fucked if I'd stay in a hotel with the chance of loads of annoying brats.

Kiwi or expedia

I book my flight first then just look on booking.com for accommodation when I'm on me todd with the cricket. Take a pick from the list that comes up. When I book the accommodation I usually aim for 3*. Nowt flash cos I'll be out most of the time and it's just somewhere to get me head down.

Family holiday I'd do the same but I'd just book a villa or apartment. Be fucked if I'd stay in a hotel with the chance of loads of annoying brats.
Kiwi or expedia

cheers!

Along with all the other recomendations also use Trivago. Beaten to it by @Secret Visage

Last edited:
I have mixed cement in 35 degree heat in early November in Spain.
Other days in October/ November it has absolutely pissed down.
Take your pick.
As a general rule the weather gets " cold" from mid November onwards.....
This.

weather is completely changeable even in southern spain from Oct-March. You might be boiling to death, or soaked.

This.

weather is completely changeable even in southern spain from Oct-March. You might be boiling to death, or soaked.
Agreed. We did the Costa Del Sol for golf in early October a few years ago. Supposedly 5 rounds in 7 days and it pissed down so hard every course was closed for the entire week we were there. My liver hurt at the end of that week :lol:

Shout for Seville. Was there in June and going back soon after a spell in NYC

I went in April and it was very quiet, very nice during the day a bit chilly at night mind.
I’d never have thought it would be warmer in October and around the same in November.
We go October or November every year and October it often hits 30c, November we see 25c but cooler on a night time
Skyscanner for your flights, trivago to compare the accommodation sites
I booked 3 weeks ago after watching prices on Skyscanner, 6 tickets including bags and booked seats for £440, that is from Fri 18th October, I just checked tonight and they are double that now but the price goes up and down like a Bigg Market lass's drawers lol

Last edited:
I went to Alicante 5th of December and it was pretty fair. Easily still t-shirt weather like. I was in Granada in August but it’s a bit further south so probs still decent.

Back