Spain in October/November

Kids are going to blackpool with me folks so got 4 days child free PRAISE THE f***ing LORD

anyway looking for somewhere to go spain seems cheap but has anyone gone towards the end of October first few days of november before is the weather likely to be shite

Belamadina is coming up nice and cheap never been but looks areet

Kids are going to blackpool with me folks so got 4 days child free PRAISE THE f***ing LORD

anyway looking for somewhere to go spain seems cheap but has anyone gone towards the end of October first few days of november before is the weather likely to be shite

Belamadina is coming up nice and cheap never been but looks areet
Benalmadena still warmish and a bit going on .Nice marina area. Away from there is usual holiday type places . Surprisingly big
Torremelinos along from it dead by then
Benidorm will be like a nice summer day here
Anywhere further north no good
Regularly did late season jollies with mates to the two I suggest

Last edited:
Ive been a few time at that time of year, and the temp has always been mid 20's. Maybe ive just been lucky.

I have mixed cement in 35 degree heat in early November in Spain.
Other days in October/ November it has absolutely pissed down.
Take your pick.
As a general rule the weather gets " cold" from mid November onwards.....

Benidorm would be good. It's a town of two halves, one Spanish the other Blackpoolish and very cheap 👍

Have a look on here mate, quite a good website for weekend deals.

www.weekend.com

Majorca there from the Friday to Monday from Sunderland North Airport, 3 star hotel which looks fine (nothing amazing but its only 3 nights and close to the centre) - £123PP.

I lived in Javea, up the coast from Benidorm, until last year. October/November were generally really nice. I was in shorts and T-shirts until mid-November. Very few tourists. Too cold for swimming, though.

Back