SpaceX are going for it

Scrubbed. Raptor auto shuts off if it’s not happy like.
Raptor is still a very new design. Considering how far the merlin engine has come it's to be expected that this stuff takes time to develop.
There is a slight possibility that it still may take off?
not today. they'll see what caused the automatic abort. If it's an easy fix they'll go again tomorrow or friday, they have the exclusion zones arranged for those days already. It maybe that they need to swap out the engine that caused it, which might take a bit longer.

Last edited:

Raptor is still a very new design. Considering how far the merlin engine has come it's to be expected that this stuff takes time to develop.

not today. they'll see what caused the automatic abort. If it's an easy fix they'll go again tomorrow or friday, they have the exclusion zones arranged for those days already. It maybe that they need to swap out the engine that caused it, which might take a bit longer.
That's a shame, I was looking forward to this.

would take ULA 3 months for the next attempt :lol:

i remember watching a Delta IV heavy where it set itself on fire (normal) then aborted, roughly the same amount of firing time as this one just did and it took months to recycle, including pulling it back into the massively building.

i remember watching a Delta IV heavy where it set itself on fire (normal) then aborted, roughly the same amount of firing time as this one just did and it took months to recycle, including pulling it back into the massively building.
Aye, 1.3 seconds or summit? Granted it did have a 9 billion quid NRA sat on top of it :lol:

10 minutes
T-minus ten minutes for SN10

i hope they nail the landing third time lucky

the progress is incredible
5 minute bump for those interested 🚀

Might be a little longer than that as they're saying they're using visual cues to determine the launch sequence

A decent stream that to be fair.

Last edited:

Back