Southy

According to this forum he was superb vs Iran, then a dummy against USA, then superb again against Wales.

Everyone on here will be calling for him to go if defeated by France FFS :lol:

So, what do people reckon Southy should do against France? He will get pelters if we get beat off the team that has looked the strongest in the tournament, and with best player in the world. I reckon it should be the same as tonight.
So do I although if we lose the haters will say we should have went 3 at the back. However if we go 3 at the back he will get accused of ‘shitting himself’ poor Gareth ☹️

So, what do people reckon Southy should do against France? He will get pelters if we get beat off the team that has looked the strongest in the tournament, and with best player in the world. I reckon it should be the same as tonight.

Rashford for Saka would be my bet

According to this forum he was superb vs Iran, then a dummy against USA, then superb again against Wales.

I think you are wrong. I would say camps are pretty fixed. Those supportive of him, I am one and those that will make any excuse to rubbish him where only winning the tournament will suffice. And even then they will say he should have won it better.

we never won this games like this before

we never just routinely won any game in a world cup

what f***ing planet are people criticising him living on?

this team is absolutely no better than it was in the 2000s at all.

people just love criticising them for no reason. why dont just try n f***ing njoy it

if we lose to france that doesnt mean weve been shit like ffs
Done an unbelievable job how can anyone criticise him?

Hope he goes with this current formation. It’s starting to click. His 2 big calls today worked a treat (Henderson & Saka). Both Henderson and Bellingham spent large chunks of the game in positions higher up the pitch than Kane. When Mount plays him and Kane get in each others way. We looked balanced.

Despite being in a semi and a final, the France game is a far bigger test.

I agree and it's mainly down to England's path in both the 2018 World Cup and the Euros being two of the kindest for a big nation in living memory.

Both were so kind it was bordering on ridiculous.

If England were to win this World Cup having beaten France, then most likely Spain or Portugal, followed by Brazil or Argentina in the final, it would be some going.

we never won this games like this before

we never just routinely won any game in a world cup

what f***ing planet are people criticising him living on?

this team is absolutely no better than it was in the 2000s at all.

people just love criticising them for no reason. why dont just try n f***ing njoy it

if we lose to france that doesnt mean weve been shit like ffs
Done an unbelievable job how can anyone criticise him?
A B H B I
X C H F

J k H P

R T I B

He was slated on here for all of the games thus far apart from Iran :lol: There will definitely be calls for him to go when we get beat by France. Many said he should've been sacked for losing the Euros on pennas.

Last edited:
He was slated on here for all of the games thus far apart from Iran :lol: There will definitely be calls for him to go when we get beat by France. Many said get should've been sacked for losing the Euros on pennas.
Have we beaten a really good top notch side since he's been in charge at a tournament?

Same team as tonight hopefully, wouldn't be against Trippier coming in with Walker going to centre half in a five though. Either or.

I agree and it's mainly down to England's path in both the 2018 World Cup and the Euros being two of the kindest for a big nation in living memory.

If England were to win this World Cup having beaten France, then most likely Spain or Portugal, followed by Brazil or Argentina in the final, it would be some going.
Have you looked at any other draws that any other team has ever had when you say the easiest draws in living memory. Have you fuck 😂

We would truly be world champions.

Back