Southeastern trains

Booked a trip to London on the government owned LNER last year , Covid restrictions issued by our wonderful government stopped me travelling, but no refund issued despite a few requests.

Isn't this due to Go Ahead supposedly misreporting government support money or something? Their share price dropped about 30% in a day a couple weeks back over it.

You’d had it credited back - I’m not sure what you’re complaining about

Quite clearly I was entitled to a £300 refund after all travel was banned ,I had no return communication from the service supplier after asking four times for a refund.

I eventually found out about 9 months later after speaking to a supervisor they had issued a credit to an LNER account in my name that I knew nothing about, if they’d told me originally what they were doing I’d have been fine.

For the record it wasn’t credited back to my credit card account.

Quite clearly I was entitled to a £300 refund after all travel was banned ,I had no return communication from the service supplier after asking four times for a refund.

I eventually found out about 9 months later after speaking to a supervisor they had issued a credit to an LNER account in my name that I knew nothing about, if they’d told me originally what they were doing I’d have been fine.

For the record it wasn’t credited back to my credit card account.
It’s highly improbable a company would be crediting £300 purchases back without telling anyone.

The fact you’ve managed to sign up, create an account, spend hundreds on tickets without even realising you have an account leads me to believe it’s user error on your part.

Where were you looking for a reply from them? In the fridge?

Back