South Tyneside cash cow.

wash

Midfield
Just had a nice letter from the lovely people at south tyneside council stating I owe them £60.00 reduced to £30.00 if paid in 28 days.
I did the unthinkable crime of leaving the scotch estate Jarra via Edinburgh road.
Had the council put up a no access sign to all traffic apart from busses I would have understood what it meant. The sign they put up is ambiguous to say the least so I am expecting several more in the coming weeks.
Anyone else on here been caught out
:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Just had a nice letter from the lovely people at south tyneside council stating I owe them £60.00 reduced to £30.00 if paid in 28 days.
I did the unthinkable crime of leaving the scotch estate Jarra via Edinburgh road.
Had the council put up a no access sign to all traffic apart from busses I would have understood what it meant. The sign they put up is ambiguous to say the least so I am expecting several more in the coming weeks.
What does the sign say?

They did, you didn't.
Not their fault you don't understand road signs.

Back