South Africa v Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

With Babar Azam the fastest to 1000 iT20 runs, they seem to have a canny shorter format team. Its just the batters looked rancid in the test series.

The 5th ODi decider is on tomorrow. Loved the series so far.

Both these two teams will be in the reckoning in the world cup over here.

Mind boggling how Pakistan can't score 200 in a test innings, but are world beaters in t20 and ODIs. Its a very young side though, and they've somehow produced two more express left armers since we saw them last summer, in Shinwari and Afridi.

Aye they're both in the frame to knock us over for fuck all in the semis if not before

South Africa will surely lose in hilarious fashion before the semis.

Aye they're both in the frame to knock us over for fuck all in the semis if not before

:lol::lol:
I dunno mate. We going to be tough to beat at home.

Mind boggling how Pakistan can't score 200 in a test innings, but are world beaters in t20 and ODIs. Its a very young side though, and they've somehow produced two more express left armers since we saw them last summer, in Shinwari and Afridi.

South Africa will surely lose in hilarious fashion before the semis.

Mind boggles mate.

Touching on those two lefties. I like them both. Totally different mind. One short stocky hustle and bustle the other a tall 6ft 7 with a pure action. I dunno how they keep on doing it. Mustn't have computers and phones over there lol. Kids must actually go out and play

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back