South Africa v England T20s

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it’s debatable. I see that argument of course.

I just think everything since the World Cup in this format has been completely muddled Like

Trying to reinvent the wheel when the team, IMO is obvious, its the same one that just won the World Cup

Tom Curran and Jordan aren’t better bowler than mark wood

Billings and malan aren’t better Batman than root

And Buttler is our best middle order white ball player
M

Last edited:
I just think everything since the World Cup in this format has been completely muddled Like

Trying to reinvent the wheel when the team, IMO is obvious, its the same one that just won the World Cup

Tom Curran and Jordan aren’t better bowler than mark wood

Billings and malan aren’t better Batman than root

And Buttler is our best middle order white ball player
M
We haven't been concentrating on the 20 over stuff like we will do in the lead up to the world cup. I don't think it matters where Buttler bats he'll come good and the team will work out how they want to go about playing.

Gerrin S. Curran lad.

We haven't been concentrating on the 20 over stuff like we will do in the lead up to the world cup. I don't think it matters where Buttler bats he'll come good and the team will work out how they want to go about playing.

Gerrin S. Curran lad.

We have been concentrating, that’s the point, that’s why have had so many bizarre decisions

I think it does matter where Buttler bats

He will make runs anywhere but he’s needed in middle order

So sad with no crowd like
Don’t understand ABDV like, why doesn’t he wanna play t20 for his country, it’s a few games a year like

2 words cups in 2 years

Last edited:
Most things are pretty much normal there as well now, bars and restaurants operating with reduced capacity, tourism back if you’re from a low risk country. Not budging on even reduced crowds at sport though

Things have been normal pretty almost everywhere since May. It's the corrupt politicians that have made things abnormal.

Elsewhere Wood still getting shafted by the selectors and how can we say we've got no other spin options when our selectors don't pick them? We had the same situation with batsmen until they actually went and picked some new batsmen and lo and behold...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back