South Africa v England T20s

Edit:

Talking to meself here like, but nobody else to talk to

Sounds like morgan just didnt want to play the games as he is off to Australia on holiday for Christmas with his wife

I find this really poor actually, considering what Windies and Pakistan did, very selfish

He made the call by the sounds of it and the players followed.
That’s unbelievably harsh on Morgan with no facts.
Please think about this scenario. We are all now aware of the Ben Stokes tragic news that his father has passed away. A member of the England bubble has then contracted COVID 19. Ben then cannot go to New Zealand to be with his mother and siblings and also cannot return to the UK to be with his wife and kids.

This is not about a game of cricket it’s about much more. We need to give ALL ENGLAND PLAYERS some respect here in my view.

That’s unbelievably harsh on Morgan with no facts.
Please think about this scenario. We are all now aware of the Ben Stokes tragic news that his father has passed away. A member of the England bubble has then contracted COVID 19. Ben then cannot go to New Zealand to be with his mother and siblings and also cannot return to the UK to be with his wife and kids.

This is not about a game of cricket it’s about much more. We need to give ALL ENGLAND PLAYERS some respect here in my view.

Telegraph reported it

Sorry what has Ben Stokes got to do with this? Confused

They should have played the 2 games like, they had to wait 2 days in the hotel anyway when they played golf. Just think of what Pakistan and the West Indies sacrificed?

I am front of the line looking after England players mental health, but they should have completed the games.

Dunno why they didn't just play all six games at one venue tbh. Could have had a secure bubble at Newlands with all the hospitality boxes they've got converted to hotel rooms. Absolutely shite mis-management from CSA.
I’ve been up to those boxes. Basic to say the least.
Would have cost a fortune to convert those into anything like.
Newlands is fast becoming a crumbling mess. Nothing spent on it for years

Back