Sopranos fans

I reckon more happened in one season of Gomorrah than 67 episodes of The Sopranos

So that is the benchmark? Action?

More will happen in Predator than in Godfather 1 and 2 combined. Now whilst Predator is a fine fillum, maybe even the best Arnie fillum, it's still nowhere near G1 or G2.

The Wire is one of the best TV shows of all time and one of the slowest. Better Call Saul, very slow but excellent written and shot.
Breaking bad
Game Of Thrones
Gomorrah

Just off the top of me head. I get it might of been good 20 year ago mind

I like GoT and BB, not a patch on The Sopranos in my opinion.

GoT relies on shock value which is weak from a writing point.

Last edited:
Is it best to watch the episode of Sopranos before or after watching the podcast episode? Watched them all but when they first came out

I’ve listened to them all at work helps pass the time on nights! Imperioli is very knowledgeable and does his homework on every episode the actors in it and director, what they’ve done and what not, Steve/bobby is a loudmouth and talks over ppl a lot, but I like him and he doesn’t give a shit what he says, or if he doesn’t like someone, he’s not a fan of de Niro!

Agree. An absolutely superb ending. The hidden messages, the clues etc to what happens make it one of the most cleverest endings and final scenes ever.
Our lass has a massive problem with an ending if everything isn't spelled out for her, I love it that it annoys her so much 😁
I’m sorry like but Breaking Bad was awful.
Aye I thought it was average at best.

Back