Sony putting up the price of PS5

Thinking of getting a console always had PlayStation in the past . Is the X box actually better ?
Thinking of getting a console always had PlayStation in the past . Is the X box actually better . What is the difference between the X and the s ?

Last edited:

if you were microsoft now , this would be the time to come out , drop the price of the series X (maybe S as well ) by same amount as sony have put theirs up and they'd get loads more sales

they can afford to absorb the costs doing this and I reckon it could give em the chance to try and catchup to sony for sales of the consoles
I know this is old, but I have a Series X (it came packaged with Game Pass Ultimate). If I had gone through the library prior to buying it and knew of the huge delays to anything exclusive, absolutely no way would I have bought it even for £100 less. I would be quids in if I liked FPS maze games from Activision and the Halo series, but I don't find anything interesting very often.
Agree, slightly better graphics and faster load times barely worth buying one.
Dunno. Both consoles to me have vastly better graphics on new games. And on old games, the frame rates are lower if they have not had updates, but they happen when they are meant to instead of whenever the console can out them out, so they play much smoother.

Back