Something to happen tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are waiting for news of what, it’s gone 6pm so I’m not sure you can trust your source
2 good ones...one inside the club. When I posted about the news conference today I was trying to find someone to verify my first info from here.......I had that confirmed elsewhere 1 hour later.

2 good ones...one inside the club. When I posted about the news conference today I was trying to find someone to verify my first info from here.......I had that confirmed elsewhere 1 hour later.
Confirmed there was a news conference, I’m confused now

So you agree with Bob, it’s been deferred but it won’t involve Parkthebuson and yours is a different source

He says he had two different sources one in the club one outside. Presumably if real the one outside logically must be a journalist if this is real. Journalists love to spill beans regardless of what it is about. No journalist has said anything about Sunderland tonight

I hope that people have just got their times mixed up and PP is confirmed to have gone tonight. Resigning would make me respect the bloke a lot. Sacked then ok, that is what most of us want and it has to happen. I watched his interview after the match and he looked like he knew it was the end.

Apart from being a key member of the team that is immortalised in SAFC's history he was mediocre.

Ok can we have a few more players of that ilk then. Only 22 players have ever walked this earth and won the FA Cup for Sunderland AFC, Mickey Horswill is one of them. Makes him a legend in my view.
In that case Djimi Traore is a Liverpool legend and Jonathan Greening a Manchester United one.
Anyone who believes anything Micky Horswill says is as thick and gullible as the clown himself.

Last edited:
In that case Djimi Traore is a Liverpool legend and Jonathan Greening a Manchester United one.

How many Cups have those clubs won the past 50 years compared to us? And winning the cup in the 70's was a massive achievement.
If one of our Cup winning team can't be considered a legend who can?

I can't see him being sacked when we just appointed a coach for him on Friday, they wouldn't have done that if they had it in their minds to sack him.

I can't see him being sacked when we just appointed a coach for him on Friday, they wouldn't have done that if they had it in their minds to sack him.
You make the mistake of believing Stewart Donald actually thinks about what he does. Wouldn't surprise me if they let him sign a a load of new players in January then sack him a week after the window closes.

I can’t see how he survives, has to be only a matter of time, the fans have turned on him, the fanzines have turned on him, even the local media have turned on him.... Donald would have to be incredibly stupid or incredibly stubborn to carry on with him!!

I can’t see how he survives, has to be only a matter of time, the fans have turned on him, the fanzines have turned on him, even the local media have turned on him.... Donald would have to be incredibly stupid or incredibly stubborn to carry on with him!!
Nobody wanted him and he was appointed - now, nobody wants him and he's still in situ. Strange days indeed.

I'd heard it was 6.15 and Phillips to be announced on Tuesday. I don't believe it.

How many Cups have those clubs won the past 50 years compared to us? And winning the cup in the 70's was a massive achievement.
If one of our Cup winning team can't be considered a legend who can?
Micky is a legend it was fantastic achievement i just think he was a mediocre footballer and was a terrible broadcaster. I have to suffer his presentation skills in the Black Cats Bar every home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back