Something to happen tonight?

So you agree with Bob, it’s been deferred but it won’t involve Parkthebuson and yours is a different source
I don't know what it was going to announce (hoping PP had gone) mate only posting that I'd heard that there was a press conference going to happen at 6 from one source. I was hoping to see if anyone else had heard the same. An hour later another source I know confirmed they had heard the same.......always two sources for me.

I can’t see how he survives, has to be only a matter of time, the fans have turned on him, the fanzines have turned on him, even the local media have turned on him.... Donald would have to be incredibly stupid or incredibly stubborn to carry on with him!!

I just can't see Donald paying the money to sack him plus he'll be accused from people in the game of not giving him enough time, not even a transfer window. They all protect and stick together so we'll come out of it looking shit. Trouble is, we need to get rid to save our season so it has to be done but I just can't see Donald doing it.
You make the mistake of believing Stewart Donald actually thinks about what he does. Wouldn't surprise me if they let him sign a a load of new players in January then sack him a week after the window closes.

I think he's more or less given up on us now, the honeymoon period is well and truly over and I don't think he's enjoying it at all now. I think if he could get out now he would but don't think anyone wants us, not even the yanks. But, we'll see.

Last edited:
I just can't see Donald paying the money to sack him plus he'll be accused from people in the game of not giving him enough time, not even a transfer window. They all protect and stick together so we'll come out of it looking shit. Trouble is, we need to get rid to save our season so it has to be done but I just can't see Donald doing it.
Think someone mentioned when he was appointed that if he gained we wouldn’t be paying his full contract up...well never know I suppose.

I’m with you. I think we have him till the end of the season. I want him to succeed I really do. He is struggling big time and something must change if this season is not to become a waste of time. I actually think that to appoint SuperKev woukd be a mistake.

I’m with you. I think we have him till the end of the season. I want him to succeed I really do. He is struggling big time and something must change if this season is not to become a waste of time. I actually think that to appoint SuperKev woukd be a mistake.
I agree - surprised that a first team coach was appointed without experience though. We need a master tactician to get a tune out of those old fiddles.

I think he's more or less given up on us now, the honeymoon period is well and truly over and I don't think he's enjoying it at all now. I think if he could get out now he would but don't think anyone wants us, not even the yanks. But, we'll see.
Try telling that to Watford , they have beaten us to Pearson .

Apart from being a key member of the team that is immortalised in SAFC's history he was mediocre.

Ok can we have a few more players of that ilk then. Only 22 players have ever walked this earth and won the FA Cup for Sunderland AFC, Mickey Horswill is one of them. Makes him a legend in my view.

Complete shite!

I agree - surprised that a first team coach was appointed without experience though. We need a master tactician to get a tune out of those old fiddles.
I’m not sure if that appointment was confirmed. No disrespect to that brand new coach mentioned but it doesn’t look like he’s the type to gee this lot up.
Hope I’m wrong.

This is just takeover mk2.

Someone's heard something is imminent and those desperate for some changes will lap it up.

And on that note if someone wants to send me a PM etc etc etc.

Who is this first team coach that has replaced John Potter?has Parkinson brought him in?

Back