Someone is using my ebay account fraudulently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to a load of emails saying my listings for a load of Samsung TVs are live, which is nothing to do with me.

Now I can’t log in. What’s the fastest way of letting them know. Should I try and reclaim my account on my own or is there a number to ring?

Woke up to a load of emails saying my listings for a load of Samsung TVs are live, which is nothing to do with me.

Now I can’t log in. What’s the fastest way of letting them know. Should I try and reclaim my account on my own or is there a number to ring?

One of the new Samsung models, was a cracking deal so paid the bloke by PayPal already.

he’s now saying that I need to go and pick it up from a warehouse in east London, and if I don’t he will just keep my money. Also warned me not to contact the police as he has a massive dog

any advice?
😁

One of the new Samsung models, was a cracking deal so paid the bloke by PayPal already.

he’s now saying that I need to go and pick it up from a warehouse in east London, and if I don’t he will just keep my money. Also warned me not to contact the police as he has a massive dog

any advice?
Go to the warehouse in east London then report back how you got on.

any advice?
Did you also vote remain & Labour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back