Someone is using my ebay account fraudulently

Cracking idea mate, glad you came on here to ask though then worked it out yourself, well done you

What an original post from you there mate.

I had already gone through the company’s fraud process twice but sadly the password reset didn’t work and I couldn’t find the number.

The reactions were brilliant mind :lol:

seems ive missed out again, this and the Avril thread 2019 has been shit for me on ere, only joined in Aug tho so.

To the OP, change ur email password and never click the blue link in emails from unknown sources, unless of course you have 18675 dolla put in your account from Natalie in sri lanka, shes areet her

You voted leave so the theory holds strong so far

No drama isnt what the op was after iirc
As apparently the majority of voters have also, Corbyn and Swinson humiliated great result all round, not many places for the clever people left to post now except to make bogus threads then beg the mods to merge them to save face
Oh and for the record I'd never vote labour like me Da did
What an absolute car crash of a poster
From a bogus poster who had threads merged but hasn't got the integrity to admit it
Attention seeking at it's worst

Last edited:
As apparently the majority of voters have also, Corbyn and Swinson humiliated great result all round, not many places for the clever people left to post now except to make bogus threads then beg the mods to merge them to save face
Oh and for the record I'd never vote labour like me Da did

From a bogus poster who had threads merged but hasn't got the integrity to admit it
Attention seeking at it's worst
:lol: I did nothing of the sort you pillock

do you even know what day it is?

Back