Somebody got into my car...

What sort of a car is it?

Neighbour had the same thing happen to her, it was a Qashqai.
We found her purse chucked on our lawn, thankfully she said it was an old one from the glovebox that held parking tickets and receipts, so nothing valuable.
She was positive the car was locked on her drive.

BMW X1. Was on my drive anarl not even on the street.

BMW X1. Was on my drive anarl not even on the street.

My mate lives down south in a little quiet village, one morning they woke up and every BMW was sitting with it's door open.

Plod was called and they said they they'd seen it before and someone is doing the round with a device that opens beemers, but incidents were quite random around the county. The came back a few weeks later and repeated it, so a few people took to garaging their cars or jamming it against the house with vans or other cars. Eventually most people just changed their cars and the whole thing stopped.

Quite weird but it happened.

My mate lives down south in a little quiet village, one morning they woke up and every BMW was sitting with it's door open.

Plod was called and they said they they'd seen it before and someone is doing the round with a device that opens beemers, but incidents were quite random around the county. The came back a few weeks later and repeated it, so a few people took to garaging their cars or jamming it against the house with vans or other cars. Eventually most people just changed their cars and the whole thing stopped.

Quite weird but it happened.
Happened with transits a few year ago. Any transit skeleton key available on eBay. Would not start the van but open it. My mates got done. They even locked it afterwards so he didn’t notice until he got to the job.

It'll be a Grizzly bear, they're famous for breaking into cars and stealing food. Check local trees for claw mark's.

Back