Somebody got into my car...

Some little scrote broke into my car last night.

Zero damage but they have nicked my sunglasses and bag of haribo.

Without the first reply being 'you left the car open' how could they have got in? I'm 100% sure I didn't leave the car open.
Who else has access to the car keys? Are they wearing your sunglasses and eating sweets?

Who else has access to the car keys? Are they wearing your sunglasses and eating sweets?

Just the wife.

Just had a chat with a few neighbours, one of their relatives lives about 5 mins away and 5 cars got done in his street last night so I was obviously just on a route.

Gonna whack a couple of cameras up.

Just the wife.

Just had a chat with a few neighbours, one of their relatives lives about 5 mins away and 5 cars got done in his street last night so I was obviously just on a route.

Gonna whack a couple of cameras up.
To be fair my missus tries the same ruse with f***ing chocolate, the skill of that pigeon to get into the fridge and make off with my twirl

Bloke across the road is a Blackpool fan - bastards broke into his car, took everything.

Had to feel for the lad.

They broke in again the night after and returned his Blackpool FC season ticket.
This sort of actually happened to me. When I was a student in Middlesbrough I was taking my stuff in to the bedsit I was in when car alarm went off and by time I’d got down the stairs some scrotes had used a fire extinguisher to smash a window and grab the last bag out of the back. It had all my clothes in. Next morning my pants and two Sunderland shirts were back in my front yard, cheeky feckers.

there was a few cars "broken into" one night near us a few months ago. there was outrage, hand wringing, weeping and gnashing of teeth from victims on the local FB page about it... until when asked a few of them admitted that they always left their car doors unlocked :lol:

we do live in a fairly low crime area and therefor a few are fairly lax about their security measures, though the riff raff from other areas know this and pop around every few months to take advantage.

Aye. Four things gave it away.

1) I noticed the passenger door hadn't been closed properly when I went out this morning.
2) The storage bits between the seats had changed - all the stuff that was in the top had been moved to the bottom.
3) Glasses missing
4) Yesterday there was 3 bags of Haribo, Today there's only 2.
You haven't been sleep walking while hungry have you? Why only take 1 bag ha ha

Aye. Four things gave it away.

1) I noticed the passenger door hadn't been closed properly when I went out this morning.
2) The storage bits between the seats had changed - all the stuff that was in the top had been moved to the bottom.
3) Glasses missing
4) Yesterday there was 3 bags of Haribo, Today there's only 2.

It's weird that they took only one of the three bags of haribo.🤣

Some little scrote broke into my car last night.

Zero damage but they have nicked my sunglasses and bag of haribo.

Without the first reply being 'you left the car open' how could they have got in? I'm 100% sure I didn't leave the car open.

What sort of a car is it?

Neighbour had the same thing happen to her, it was a Qashqai.
We found her purse chucked on our lawn, thankfully she said it was an old one from the glovebox that held parking tickets and receipts, so nothing valuable.
She was positive the car was locked on her drive.

Back